Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NitroNOX

Rpgove

I was one of the lucky few to log a new Pre-workout by GSN called NitroNOX.

Received the product via UPS yesterday afternoon and started with my first serving this morning. The Pre-workout came in a jug about the same size as Jacked 3d and along with it was a shaker bottle (thank you GSN). First thing I noticed was the flavor wasn't overwhelming as in super sweet or tart like some of the others. It had dull flavor which was welcome. (Strawberry kiwi) The second thing I noticed which took about 15 min. to occur was the tingly feeling all over my face...haven't noticed that from any of the top sellers. Third was the complete focus and energy I felt during my workout, I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed my eyes were so wide open a cop may have thought it was something other than a pre-workout. So far so good after day one. I'll update every other day so as not to bore you with the same results.

Good to hear, your cop comment cracked me up! GSN sent me some NitroNOX too and I love it - like you said the complete focus and energy is there, and I don't get a sick feeling afterward (or even mid-workout) like I've gotten from some other pre-workout supplements.

I didn't crash mid day either like I have on some other pre-workouts, I'm actually still feeling very alert, not tired at all. Pretty good stuff so far.

Great stuff matey. I should have asked you what flavor you prefer. We have the kiwi-strawberry or watermelon. I didn't actually expect you to get it this fast and I appreciate you starting this thread. Just adding I just started the review thread so at the end of the 3-5 days I would appreciate you scoring the product using the criteria I listed in that thread. Here is a link...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/gsn-nitro-nox-reviews-1423383.html

I hope it gives you lots of great workouts :)

Good to hear, your cop comment cracked me up! GSN sent me some NitroNOX too and I love it - like you said the complete focus and energy is there, and I don't get a sick feeling afterward (or even mid-workout) like I've gotten from some other pre-workout supplements.

I am happy you liked the product George. By including the carefully selected energy matrix we used we hoped it would prevent any major crash. I am happy to see you and Rpgove have both highlighted that. I have used a lot of pre workouts and some have been great but then later in the workout or even a few hours later I have crashed badly.

Day 2. In addition to day one, the energy level lasts most of the day, I took this mornings serving about 7:30 and it's 4:45 now and I still feel very energenic, and focused not tired at all. Being an Air Traffic Controller that's a very good thing. The workout this morning was really good, same focus and energy. Muscle fullness seamed a little better than yesterday, felt really pumped and it came on after only a couple of sets. (Back and Bi's day) The one thing i would advise is to start with a half scoop to just to see how you react to it.

Day 2. In addition to day one, the energy level lasts most of the day, I took this mornings serving about 7:30 and it's 4:45 now and I still feel very energenic, and focused not tired at all. Being an Air Traffic Controller that's a very good thing. The workout this morning was really good, same focus and energy. Muscle fullness seamed a little better than yesterday, felt really pumped and it came on after only a couple of sets. (Back and Bi's day) The one thing i would advise is to start with a half scoop to just to see how you react to it.

Good stuff. Yeah 225mg caffeine per scoop is a lot for some people. But we designed it so no one would ever need more than 1 scoop. For guys sensitive to caffeine 225mg is a lot so starting low and gradually building up would make sense. At one point I even struggled taking 100mg caffeine but now I am fine. What are you training next?

Leg day tomorrow...

Pre workouts were made for leg day :D My legs are crap but I destroy them and definitely need a strong boost before training so I can really reach full intensity. I had a break from the crazy leg workouts but have just started pushing it hard again so hopefully I can make them grow :)

Top Bottom