Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard, TransTest/Tren Beastdrol Log

kfriesen

Hey guys,

The fine gentlemen at need2buildmuscle were oh so generous to send me out one of my staple/essential products N2Guard for a log. Full disclosure, n2guard was provide to me for free, for this log. That being said I plan to give the best, most honest feedback on the product that I can.
Background

Sex: Male
Years training: 5 total, 3 serious
Weight: 220
Bf%: 13-14
Cycle history: 1 Beastdrol/RS Transderm cycle
Goal: recomp

Current cycle:
1 ml transdermal test/tren per day for past 5 weeks w/ supports
Thoughts so far:
Not really feeling these transdermals, slight muscle hardness, small (<10%) increase in strength, no testicular atrophy, but libido has tanked, feel like more is needed.
The plan was a 12 weeker with the transdermals, but I'm cutting it short and adjusting. I had some beastdrol left and wanted to salvage the cycle as best I can.

The new plan:
4 weeks of
Trans test/tren 1ml 2x per day( hoping the increase in dose will maybe help get something out of them)
Beastdrol 20/20/20/30(if I can handle it)
Aromasin m/w/f
Caber m/t
N2GUARD 5 caps/day 2hr after beast
Taurine 20g/ day. 5g AM, 10g Pre WO, 5g Pwo
HCGenerate 5 caps all in the PM
RLS t3PCT for a little thyroid support( am borderline hypothyroid)
Gear- 2 caps pre/post
Protein factory super plasma protein 5 g post workout w/ protein shake
NOW ultra-omega 2/day
Mr. Supps Zero Loss Joint support

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25 Ag guys
Forma 5 am/pm tapering to 2am/3pm
Post cycle/unleashed
Maybe hcgenerate

Diet will be around 2500 calories. Some days less, some more depending on workouts. Atleast 200g protein. Rest fat/carbs

Any questions let me know

N2guard always makes me feel good on cycle. I'd throw in some Tudca with your beastdrol for some extra liver protection

I forgot to add liv52 in there as well, that's my extra liver protection for this cycle. Will definitely look into tudca for next cycle.
Day 1- beast/n2guard. Nothing to report

Looking forward to your success bro... you will like N2Guard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Workout today was nice. Changed up training a bit more reps, as the strength from beast really takes a tole on my child-like joints. Can't wait for this stuff to kick

Day 3-
Yesterday was an off day, enjoyed it with the wife. Last time I ran n2guard, I thought it was just coincidence, but it's happening this time too. I usually have atleast 1 cystic acne pimple on my back, if not more. But 3 days in, same as last time, my acne is less inflamed and on it's way to being gone. Love it. Heading to the gym this afternoon, will check in tomorrow

Top Bottom