Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard, TransTest/Tren Beastdrol Log

Okay Guys, All wound up here and getting ready to head into PCT.
My final stats on this cycle were +7 lbs. -~2%BF.
Lets talk about what I learned on this cycle.
1. It's a lot harder to schedule meals/water supplements in a law enforcement job, than while in college. Especially water.
2. Never underestimate the importance of hydration on cycle. From being dehydrated to rehydrated properly would often affect BP by as much as 10 points
3. You can use most drugs to help you towards your goals, diet/training/cardio have the biggest effect.
4. Fuck transdermal steroids. Im quite upset these were pushed on an "as good" basis by some of the good bros on here..
5.Taurine+potassium Is the back pump cure.
6. N2Guard Is the shit. This stuff never lets me down.

N2Guard Review

As usual n2guard did everything it claims an more. I use it mostly for blood pressure support, but I noticed very few ill effects on this cycle, and can chalk that up to awesome cycle support. That being said, n2guard kept my BP lower on cycle than when I was off until I went to 30 MG. I will use N2guard with every single cycle for the rest of my life.
One thing i would change would be to have N2Guard in slightly larger capsules so it could be dosed 3 caps/day. I hate taking all these pills. But, that is just a personal preference.
Final score for n2guard

10/10

Thank you Needtobuildmuscle for the opportunity to log this fine product

great work bro... im really glad that n2guard worked out so well for you... it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT with beast to get plenty of water as you said you found out... im glad n2guard kept your bp in check like it did as well... excellent work bro...

Top Bottom