Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard, TransTest/Tren Beastdrol Log

Day 4-
Great pumps are starting to come on strong already, unsure if it's from the upped trans dose, beast shouldn't be kicking already. Checked bp today, and it's down a couple points on both sides. This is where n2guard really shines for me, I have a history of bp issues, and n2guard always does an awesome job with getting my bp a bit better, even on cycle.

Day 5- feeling the strength kicking in, skin still squeeky clear, feeling more vascular, and the pumps are awesome. Back and bi's today, added reps or poundage to everything. Good day.

keep the updates coming... n2guard shines with orals like beast that can cause terrible sides so you will be able to keep a lot the problems associated with it to a minimum...

Day 6- weighed in today started 220.5- today weighed ~218. Feeling fuller, stronger and more vascular. Was a crazy day at work today, accidents, crazy drivers, and outside in the freezing cold, so I kinda neglected my water for the AM, the fine glow of highlighter yellow urine was a quick reminder, and I upped it for the afternoon. I love beastdrol, and I love that n2guard keeps me in check on beast. It'll be a sad day when I run out of beastdrol, only 3 containers left..

Sounds like you're making some great progress bro. That N2guard is clutch. If you weren't using it you would definitely suffer the consequences of the side effects

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I still need a way to help negate these back pumps, even at 20 g taurine, I know they are going to be crippling in week 4..

Back at er today after 2 days off. Had some stuff going on with the wife over the last couple days, so gym wasnt really a priority. Some guys get all bent ou of shape about missing days, and I just don't. This is a lifestyle, but not my life. I do the best I can, while maintaining wellness in all other aspects of life. Looking forward to killing it today. I have upped my cardio a bit from 20 min 3-4x a week to 30-40 3-4x a week LISS.

Day 6- weighed in today started 220.5- today weighed ~218. Feeling fuller, stronger and more vascular. Was a crazy day at work today, accidents, crazy drivers, and outside in the freezing cold, so I kinda neglected my water for the AM, the fine glow of highlighter yellow urine was a quick reminder, and I upped it for the afternoon. I love beastdrol, and I love that n2guard keeps me in check on beast. It'll be a sad day when I run out of beastdrol, only 3 containers left..

Beastdrol kills without n2guard

And don't be sad about running out of beast. MR Supps will be re-releasing it again soon. The new formula will contain m-sten which should produce similar results

With n2guard, the only sides I get is gnarly back pumps on beast.. If there was a way to get rid of those, it would be flawless

Top Bottom