Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a class reunion coming up in a little under thee months.

Marine30b

My stats are: 5'10
BF: 19%
33 yrs
My goal is to try and tone up and cut up, if possible. I know I do not have much time, but I would like to do what I can with the time allotted. The gear I will be running is as follows:
Scrioxx 150 3x weekly
BD 50 mg STANOZOLOL EOD
Anavar 40 mg EOD
Adex daily

Pct: HCG
NOLVA
LETRO

PLEASE HELP CRITIQUE ME IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. TRUST ME BROTHERS MY FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS, SAMBO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You are running a cycle because of a class reunion?

You're a big guy so it's relative but your BF is too high and you're attempting to use juice as a quick fix bossman.

150 of what? Test? What ester?

Winny & var @ the same time? For 3 months?

And your PCT needs a major overhaul.

For your goal you need nutrition only.

sounds like you are just trying to cut fat and harden up.You are fairly big guy.If its just a class reunion, why not do something like a sarms cycle.They arent the best for mass but they are excellent for fat loss and body recomp

I'm not that to familiar with SARMS Hurricane. Can you school me a little bit about them on the fly?

You are running a cycle because of a class reunion?
Yeah I know I'm kind of being a tool about it, but I'm divorced and their are probably going to be some single old flames there. I know it probably sounds kind of corny to y'all, but it's just some crazy notion I have in my head.

You're a big guy so it's relative but your BF is too high and you're attempting to use juice as a quick fix bossman.

150 of what? Test? What ester?

Winny & var @ the same time? For 3 months?

And your PCT needs a major overhaul.

For your goal you need nutrition only.
Test Prop x3 weekly
Winny 50 EOD or Var 50 ED
And if you don't mind could you tell me what the correct PCT is?
All I have right now is the gear I listed.

I understand the mindset behind it. But I don't agree with the logic. But to each their own.
Spend one month getting your bf down. Good diet and exercise.

Then when you have 8 weeks left you can start your cycle. 150mg test P eod will hurt like a bitch. But I say do it. Maybe that will wake you up lol. Bad choice for a first cycle. But agin go ahead. With 4-5 weeks left do winny at 50mg ed.

That will put you ending cycle at the time of the reunion.

Take an AI aromasin at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there.

Pct is clomid and nolva for 4 weeks.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Others will surely chime in. But that's my opinions

Top Bottom