Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice...

Neologic2k

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I would like some advice on my next cycle. It's my 5th cycle.

Stats
94kg
13%bf

Full Bloods week 0 and week 17

Clean diet for a 10 week cycle.

Week 1-10 testE 500 PW Tue-Fri
Week 1-6 TestP 200 PW Mon-Thur
Week 1-10 Tren A 200 PW Wed
Week 6-10 HCG 1000iu PW Mon-Thur

I've run this before with good results and gains. I'd would like to add the following to my next cycle

Week 1-10 Letrozole 2.5mg ED
Week 5 & 6 Clen ED 40/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40 then two weeks break and the same for Week 9 & 10
Week 1-10 Taurine 3000mg ED
Week 1-10 Potassium 1000mg ED

Week 11-12 break
Week 13 Nolva 40 ED
Week 14-16 Nolva 20 ED

I'm happy with the start and PcT my question is around the use of the AI, not prone to gyno but should I take the letrozole anyway? Also the clen stack, would like to get some thoughts about the cycle and when to run the Taurine/Potassium, should I run from day 1 or wait until I start the clen?

So much research has gone into this but would like to get thoughts...

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I would like some advice on my next cycle. It's my 5th cycle.

Stats

94kg

13%bf

Full Bloods week 0 and week 17

Clean diet for a 10 week cycle.

Week 1-10 testE 500 PW Tue-Fri

Week 1-6 TestP 200 PW Mon-Thur

Week 1-10 Tren A 200 PW Wed

Week 6-10 HCG 1000iu PW Mon-Thur

I've run this before with good results and gains. I'd would like to add the following to my next cycle

Week 1-10 Letrozole 2.5mg ED

Week 5 & 6 Clen ED 40/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40 then two weeks break and the same for Week 9 & 10

Week 11-12 break

Week 13 Nolva 40 ED

Week 14-16 Nolva 20 ED

I'm happy with the start and PcT my question is around the use of the AI, not prone to gyno but should I take the letrozole anyway? Also the clen stack, would like to get some thoughts about the cycle and when to run the Taurine/Potassium, should I run from day 1 or wait until I start the clen?

So much research has gone into this but would like to get thoughts...

Too much test imo.. Total 700mg per week.. You're 35 thats way above your natural production why not just go with 500mg per week.. You'll end up holding a lot of water plus high blood pressure..

13% body fat as a start is excellent for a 10-12 week transformation would love to see your end results..

I personally hate clen.. The sides and mood swings are just not worth it.. You do lose a bit of water or maybe not gain much water while on it but at 13% im not sure you would really need it.. Might be wrong since your test dose will be too high and above average.

Arimidix is much better than nolva based on my past experience.. I found it to be more potent. I dont feel soreness around nipple areas even coming off a high test dosage.

Also use it for 4-6 weeks atleast.. Maybe last 2 weeks of your cycle and 4 weeks after if you have enough.. Nolva or arimidex whatever you have..

Btw i used letro @ .5 ed and it killed my joints.. Although i already had shoulder and knee injuries from martial arts and weight lifting. Not sure what 2.5ed would do, but if you tried it before with no dramas go for it. Good idea to start from week one even though a lot of people say you dont need it as your test levels are stable during cycle but for a peace of mind and to avoid soreness around nipple area go for it , i dont see any harm in it.

Get more pct meds if possible since you're stacking test and tren.. Especially tren as it is very harsh.. Tren would probably help you more than clen to achieve your results and stay dry and hard..

Keep us updated ✌🏽

Thanks for the reply!

Noted about the T being high, wanted to front load the cycle to get the benefit of a short Est so only week 1-5, I could drop the test E to .75ml twice a week then up again is week 6, would keep it to 500?

The let and clen is a new addition so will have to play around with dose, but take on board your comments about dose, will start with smaller dose.

Will post before and afters :)

Thanks for the reply!

Noted about the T being high, wanted to front load the cycle to get the benefit of a short Est so only week 1-5, I could drop the test E to .75ml twice a week then up again is week 6, would keep it to 500?

The let and clen is a new addition so will have to play around with dose, but take on board your comments about dose, will start with smaller dose.

Will post before and afters :)

Yeah good idea. Btw if you're injecting .75mg test e plus 200mg test p that'll give you 350mg of test a week? Or you planning to up your test p 150mg for a total of 500mg test per week? Is that what your saying?

Personally i tried small and big doses of test. My sweet spot is around 250-300mg a week and my results were amazing compared to my previous 0.5,1,1.5 and 2g of test a week which was a pretty dumb (me not you) idea on my behalf. Always thought more was better. I was wrong. The less test i used the better results i achieved.

Anything above 200mg and less than or equal to 300mg a week of test yielded amazing results from my experience and i mean quality wise much better than higher doses. But then again everyone's different plus we might be using different gear altogether.

It is said that an average healthy male produces around 40-70mg of natural test per week, so imagine what 250mg would do. 300mg and you're way above your natural production level. 500mg is just way too much you're just wasting your gear imo and asking for trouble in the long run.

Try 300-350mg per week as a start (front load) then finish off your cycle on 250mg if your gear is legit you will be amazed by the results you get from a lower test dosage. Dont forget your AI's, especially if you're front loading too as your test levels will drop throughout your cycle.

It does make a big difference i wish i started with a low dose of test back in the day rather than abusing every AAS in the market to fight bloat and other sides etc all because i thought more test means more muscle gains.

Thanks mate and yes please keep us updated. Good luck!

✌🏽

Ok... So based on your advice, I'll run the following cycle;

Week 1-10 testE 250mg PW (2x .5ml\125mg)Tue-Fri
Week 1-6 TestP 100mg PW (2x .5ml\50mg) Mon-Thur
Week 1-10 Tren A 200 PW (1x 1ml\200mg) Wed
Week 6-10 HCG 1000iu PW (2x 500ui)
Week 1-10 Letrozole 0.25 ED
Week 5 & 6 Clen ED 40/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40 then two weeks break and the same for Week 9&10
Week 11-12 break
Week 13 Nolva 40 ED
Week 14-16 Nolva 20 ED

I also have clomid to hand just in case.

Do I take the potassium/taurine only when taking the clen or front load a few days before?

Cheers

Ok... So based on your advice, I'll run the following cycle;

Week 1-10 testE 250mg PW (2x .5ml\125mg)Tue-Fri
Week 1-6 TestP 100mg PW (2x .5ml\50mg) Mon-Thur
Week 1-10 Tren A 200 PW (1x 1ml\200mg) Wed
Week 6-10 HCG 1000iu PW (2x 500ui)
Week 1-10 Letrozole 0.25 ED
Week 5 & 6 Clen ED 40/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40 then two weeks break and the same for Week 9&10
Week 11-12 break
Week 13 Nolva 40 ED
Week 14-16 Nolva 20 ED

I also have clomid to hand just in case.

Do I take the potassium/taurine only when taking the clen or front load a few days before?

Cheers

Much better bro..

Are you happy with your tren dose?

I dont run tren more than 8 weeks. Bad experience love results though.

If you're okay with letro leave it for pct and use the nolva during cycle. I personally feel like nolva isnt that potent bro based on my experience.

Cant stand letro either dries me up. Most people live it so it must be more potent. Use your best AI's when your test drops down eg end of cycle. On cycle your test levels are stable shouldnt experience much gyno sides but still take precautions keep an eye and be ready because everyones different.

✌🏽

Yeah..

Was just reading and will swap out the letro for Arimidex 0.5mg EoD, at 350mg PW on the test Arimidex should be fine.

Also what do you think dropping the tren to 175mg a week?

Yeah..

Was just reading and will swap out the letro for Arimidex 0.5mg EoD, at 350mg PW on the test Arimidex should be fine.

Yeah..

Good idea.. I would swap the nolva for arimidex. Always got sides while on nolva. Maybe im different.

I achieved great results with less than 200mg tren a week. Around 150mg split into 75mg/75mg..

Love tren.. Definitely not something you want to play with. Very harsh definitely shouldnt be run for long 8 weeks fine. I used tren on bulking and cutting in the past. Loved it.. Only down side was sides too many and theyre harsh.. All sorts of sides except for gyno, you name it..

Good luck ✌🏽

Top Bottom