Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple of Tren Questions

Snarling Force

Got a couple of tren questions so please bare with me if this is elementary.

What is the difference between tren acetate and tren enanthate? Which one do you recommend for a first time tren user?

Secondly, I have some confusion around the measurements of tren. Tren normally comes in 10 ml bottles. How many shots at 75mg per shot would you get from one 10 ml bottle? 10ml = 1000mg correct? So about 13?

Finally, I see things that say 100mg/10ml and others 250mg/10ml. Can you explain what that means?

Sorry I'm just really bad at math.

Thanks in advance!

Tren Enanthate is long acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 weeks after last inject
Tren Acetate is short acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 days after last inject

Acetate requires at least EOD injects to be effective. Enathate requires about 2x/week injects. doses for acetate range from 35mg ED to 100mg ED or 50mg EOD to 150mg EOD. If it's your first time on gear...don't use tren. If you've run cycles before, try the acetate at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks and maybe bump it upto 75mg EOD.

If a bottle is 10ml's and each ml is 75mg, then you have a total of 10 shots (1cc each)..so 1 bottle would last 20 days if 1 cc is used EOD.

250mg/10ml's is unclear to me. it could either mean that each cc is 250mg and there is a total of 10ml's in the bottle ( 1cc =1ml), but you should be looking at the concentration per ml or cc. Always look for how many mg's of the drug is present in 1ml or 1cc. For example MOST deca comes in 2ml amps. Each ml is 100mg. 100mg of deca is contained in 1cc or 1ml of the solution. If you've got a 2ml amp..then you've got 2x100mg=200mg of deca.

Snarling Force said:
{snip}

Which one do you recommend for a first time tren user?
I’ve used both. Use acetate first. That way if you experience unwanted side-effects, you can stop and it will clear your system quicker.

gimp said:
Tren Enanthate is long acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 weeks after last inject
Tren Acetate is short acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 days after last inject

Acetate requires at least EOD injects to be effective. Enathate requires about 2x/week injects. doses for acetate range from 35mg ED to 100mg ED or 50mg EOD to 150mg EOD. If it's your first time on gear...don't use tren. If you've run cycles before, try the acetate at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks and maybe bump it upto 75mg EOD.

If a bottle is 10ml's and each ml is 75mg, then you have a total of 10 shots (1cc each)..so 1 bottle would last 20 days if 1 cc is used EOD.

250mg/10ml's is unclear to me. it could either mean that each cc is 250mg and there is a total of 10ml's in the bottle ( 1cc =1ml), but you should be looking at the concentration per ml or cc. Always look for how many mg's of the drug is present in 1ml or 1cc. For example MOST deca comes in 2ml amps. Each ml is 100mg. 100mg of deca is contained in 1cc or 1ml of the solution. If you've got a 2ml amp..then you've got 2x100mg=200mg of deca.

Thanks so much gimp for that post! Karma your way bro!!

benevolent anarchist said:
I’ve used both. Use acetate first. That way if you experience unwanted side-effects, you can stop and it will clear your system quicker.

How was the enanthate? I've never tried it. I wanna give it a shot soon though...what brand did you use?

gimp said:
How was the enanthate? I've never tried it. I wanna give it a shot soon though...what brand did you use?
The company doesn’t like posting their name on the boards but it sounds like soup. I liked it, but you still have to inject it 2-3 times per week to keep blood levels even so I now prefer to stick with acetate.

haha...hope the tren didn't look like soup!.........I always thought I could do less injects of enanthate??? I love tren, but hate injecting so often, but, I have experienced needing to stop tren because of really bad nausea and luckily it cleared quickly.

benevolent anarchist said:

bro did you get any sides from it??? like hair loss? I would like to give it a try and see how it goes but since I'm mbp prone. I mainly use test en and eq and I love it specially for long cycles 20wkers. what results did you get from it??

Top Bottom