Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Tren E and Tren Ace

Ol_Wolf

Good Broly
Platinum
Now I know the major difference between the two is the half life Tren A you need to inject every other day and Tren E is 1 or 2 injections a week cause it has a 7 day half life.

Even though the dose in each injection might be different between the two as long as the weekly average is the same the results should be the same as well. Is that correct?

Now the big question I have is does one make you feel any different than the other or have more tendency to cause over reactions?

I'm just curious as my next cycle I might not have my wife around as much due to work. I can give myself injections, I just don't like to and since these injections are going to have about 2 ml of fluid they should probably go in the glutes. It would be a lot easier if I could just have her do it on the weekends and then maybe do one myself in the middle of the week.

Now I know the major difference between the two is the half life Tren A you need to inject every other day and Tren E is 1 or 2 injections a week cause it has a 7 day half life.

Even though the dose in each injection might be different between the two as long as the weekly average is the same the results should be the same as well. Is that correct?

Now the big question I have is does one make you feel any different than the other or have more tendency to cause over reactions?

I'm just curious as my next cycle I might not have my wife around as much due to work. I can give myself injections, I just don't like to and since these injections are going to have about 2 ml of fluid they should probably go in the glutes. It would be a lot easier if I could just have her do it on the weekends and then maybe do one myself in the middle of the week.
The difference between trenbolone acetate and trenbolone enanthate is half life and size of the actual ester. The enanthate ester is bigger so in theory you get less base trenbolone molecule from it but its not really a big difference.

I suggest enanthate with trenbolone not just because of injection schedule but because it's easier to guage the sides long term.

Your next cycle is trenbolone? well you know you have to post a trenbolone log for us right? it's a MUST bro

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

I stopped using any short esters I hate them so much eod or ed pins.
Please share your trenbolone LOG

tren ace is better precontest if you ask me
for you use tren enan 200mgs/week
and LOG IT

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I dont use acetate ester of anything, too much PIP.
please please please share your Tren log

Top Bottom