Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Tren E and Tren Ace

I used 1000mgs of trenbolone acetate/week and I used 1000mgs trenbolone enanthate/week both same results
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG

I will post a log when I start. Right now I have plans to start in May. Have to get everything including cautionary stuff in the cabinet. Then figure out how I will get blood work done. Also will have a new gym by then in Arkansas. I start a new job on April 16th, and it will probably be during cycle when I have to deal with moving the family from Michigan to Arkansas.

they both hit you hard within a week. tren is a different animal
I know this as I ran Tren Ace at 200 mg a week for 12 weeks already once before I got my shoulder surgery. I loved it and got pretty lucky as far as side effects go. My worst was the night sweats. I had to put a thick blanket under my bed sheets to soak up the water before it got to my mattress. Then every other day I would pull it out and dry it in the dryer as it just wouldn't dry laying on the bed. I forgot to have caber on hand for that cycle, but got lucky that I didn't develop lactating issues. Hoping by combining with Masteron that I can avoid any need for any aromatase inhibitors. This time I plan Tren E at 200 mg for 4 weeks then jumping to 250 for 4 weeks and if no issues go to 300 mg for the last 4 weeks. I'll start Mast at 300 mg and run that throughout. Then probably go with 400 mg of test throughout. Have bloods ran every 4 weeks.

Top Bottom