Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant get boner:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolgas

Hi guys, Im running a big cycle im in week 16, and made some mistakes got a pretty big gyno lump in my left side, i have high sex drive but cant get real hard anymore what can the problem be? i didnt know about cabergoline before week 10 and i started takeing it helped abit but stil not the same, i started aromasin cuz of gyno and made my boner worse what can i do?

im in week 15 of my cycle for pct i got cabergoline hcg nolvadex clomid and aromasin

would forma stanzol istead of aromasin help me? or maybe hcgenerate?

my cycle is
d-bol 30mg ed 1-8
oxy 100mg ed 8-16
test e 1gram ew 1-16
deca 800 ew 1-14
tren hex 350mg ew 10-16

your 5'11'' >250lbs and less than 12% bf right? Cause thats a shitload of year for someone who is not already a monster and with that shitload of gear comes serious suppression.

800mg deca kills manhood for many regardless of what you take.

how were you planning to run all that shit for PCT?

Everyone above has already said what I would have......

Something in me wants to say post up pics of yourself, but I have the feeling you're nothing close to what we'd expect to see from someone running a cycle like this.

You'd better be nearing your pro card running 2.5g+ of gear a week, or you're just an idiot with no regard for your body.

DONT BLAME MY STATS i just turned 19 lifted for 2 years 180cm hight 85kg

my dealer told me that stack was ok, ''and that in hes and arnolds time they only needed nolva hcg and clomid and he dont trust the new gear'' i got missleaded hes rly oldschool

i added the tren hex cuz i was told it was always good

^^^ wow how did I know you were a teenager?

and some people on here attack me for giving guys a hard time who aren't ready for gear. here ya go, another example.. your dick probably won't ever work the same again.

your 'dealer' sold you an expensive cycle and based that on what Arnold did? hHAHAHAHAHAH.. too funny to use an example of perhaps the greatest genetic freak of the 70's to sell a kid juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom