Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better Compound, Deca or NPP?

instant.muscle

I know they are the same, just different esters, but does the ester make one more potent? For example what is stronger, 400mg of deca or 300 mg or nap? Is it significantly strong or just go with whatever is cheaper?

Thanks.

same thing, different ester

npp kicks in quicker and is out of your system quicker.Most of the advantage and disadvantes of using either would be linked to this.

Last edited:
it depends on the person really... if you don't mind more pinning, then i would opt for npp... deca can stay in your system for so long bro and it carries more sides being the longer ester... npp has shown to be a cleaner type of gain as well in so many... it's up to you but if it were me, i would want to recover at a much more rapid pace and also obtain the most keepable gains...

I know they are the same, just different esters, but does the ester make one more potent? For example what is stronger, 400mg of deca or 300 mg or nap? Is it significantly strong or just go with whatever is cheaper?

Thanks.

Very equal in strength,,,almost identical acting.

Top Bottom