Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar suspension Shake

joewo

Hello,

I received some oral anavar suspension dosed at 100mg per ml in a 10 ml vial. I got it from an US underground lab. My question is regarding dosing. So I am shaking the shit out of the vial to mix the solution, then drawing 1ml out of the vial. I will then shake the syringe to mix the solution again and squirt the appropriate amount into a drink. Does this sound like an effective way to get a fairly accurate dosage? Anyone have similar experience? I am planing on taking 20mg three times a day.

Any help is appreciated, I have researched the topic without much luck, thanks

Hello,

I received some oral anavar suspension dosed at 100mg per ml in a 10 ml vial. I got it from an US underground lab. My question is regarding dosing. So I am shaking the shit out of the vial to mix the solution, then drawing 1ml out of the vial. I will then shake the syringe to mix the solution again and squirt the appropriate amount into a drink. Does this sound like an effective way to get a fairly accurate dosage? Anyone have similar experience? I am planing on taking 20mg three times a day.

Any help is appreciated, I have researched the topic without much luck, thanks

One reason I'm not fond of oral solutions,, accurate dosing.
The shake and use method your currently doing sounds fair enough to me.

Well liquid oral anavar will only suspend up to 25mg/ml.
So yes you have to shake the shit out it.

What your doing is fine .. Realistically you wont get an exact dose but also it won't be off either way enough to make a difference

Top Bottom