Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women winny users

ann

Just curious to hear from any women who have used winny, liked the results and used it again ?I used it once, and I am more than happy with the gains I grew.It gave me the boost and muscle gain that I wanted......going to go with another cycle of it, and wondering if any other women out there have done the same?? I did experience some sides, but the gains far outweighed anything I experienced. And all have really subsided. Just curious to any other women using it again, and LIKING their results????

winny lady

Not that anyone will mind you posting here...but you would have better luck on the women's board...there's some pretty knowledgable lady overthere...good luck....btw you should give more details about yourself...1ST cycle, your goals, etc,,...

I know about the womens board. But over there, no one truly has anything good to say about winstrol. A couple people have had bad occurences with it , and dog it everytime. Was just looking for some other woman with positive effects...... boo hoo........will go back to my corner :)By the way, I am 5'9 and 150 pounds .....and still growing ;)

I have a (girl)-friend who did a winny cycle. She made some really nice gains. Her quads blew-up and her shoulders got wide. I think she took about 20-30 mg ED for about 8 weeks. One side effect she got, it changed her voice.

Hope that helps a little.

Take Care & Good Luck! :D

Hey girl,

Cycling now, 10mg ed ttoyko winny 7 weeks. Nothing bad to say about it thus far. A little water retentive, but still harrrrrddddddd. Getting really strong and starting to grow. I just take a low dose and don't get any sides. Not even a single zit. Do it, especially if you got a good experience from it.

Just so the men out there know, we get a lot better feed back from this board. I think we like the testosterone levels!!!!

How big do you want to get??
My buddies gf won the Ms.intnl and she uses d-bol,deca,milk,etc. Probably more than alot of guys here.lol

Oh Canada,

Where in canada are you from dadude. I just compete as a fitness model. Your buddies gf sounds like a pretty big girl. My mother and trainer is a body builder as well. She won the Heavy Weight Division at the Canadians in 1996. Ann, are you into bodybuilding as well?

I just like pushing myself each time I walk into the gym....and love the transformation my body has made. I am going to start my 2nd cycle soon. My 5 pounds I added while doing the first cycle, is all muscle . My arms and back have built up nicely ; next time I am going to hit my legs with more zest :) Where it takes me, I dont know....but do enjoy the challenge :) And I agree with cseg7....... I get a little more out of this board also. I guess we like playing ball with the big boys ;)

Top Bottom