Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is going to be joining the Elitefitness transformation contest????

Damn, you look phenomenal already Gemini...I think Nate is right, eat up those pies :)! You have the NTBM family supporting you, you will Kill That Shit for sure!

Merry Christmas too!!

"Desire Creates Power"

I believe Im going to be throwing my hat into this ring... With all the bad ass products from NTBM and pm collection from needto this should be an awesome comp!!!
I do have a question though op......... what the hell are yoou going to transform into!!!???? I think youve already caused some guys to have sticky keyboards an hotter and we are going to have trouble finding a new word to descride the orgasm lmao.... seriously Good luck to you and all who enter!

I think with all the shit i ate this weekend, any transformation would be nice lmfao!! Thank you all for being so positive... I guess i should put down the cupcakes and get back at it!!

=) READY.............SET...............GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice tag!! !

Good luck to everyone who competes....I'm still debating throwing my hat in the ring

~EZ

Good luck lisa i'll be watching :)

Goona be fun watching you ladies show elite what you're made of!

Yeah best of luck to ya sista! It's so easy picking up the crap to eat now my problem is with do much in the j
House after Christmas is putting it down lol. ESP when my other half is only 48k and can eat and eat without putting on a lb.

Top Bottom