Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would happen if I took anavar but didn't work out?

amorescaso

Before you get all rude and whatnot, I am not asking because I want to try var while I just sit on my ass. I am 7 weeks into my first ever cycle - 10 mg a day for 8 weeks. I have been working out 2 hours a day (1 hour strength training and 1 hour cardio) and I haven't been drinking alcohol. I have seen amazing results. I have lost a ton of fat and gained a ton of muscle. I have literally never looked this good in my entire life.
I want to know how much of this is due to my hard work and how much of it is due to the var. if I were to take the pills and not work out, would I still see results? How much of this is MY doing?

I am no expert. Had a little experience. But I was taught anabolics increase strength & recovery. Which kinda means if you don't train you won't get gains.
Of course there are exceptions to every rule. You may get a little harder while using bit IMO it won't last.

Anabolics only enhance what you are already doing, so if you are doing nothing you will get nothing, even on AAS. So, in answer to your question you did all the work to achieve those changes. The Var just helped accelerate things and get you there quicker...if that makes sense

Just like Rick said if you do nothing then nothing will happen. When you train with juice you can recover and make gains a hell of a lot faster then natural. You could accomplish more in 3 months on juice then in a year or two naturally.

Top Bottom