Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect Post-anavar?

You're so ripped omg :)

Funny you should say that b/c I was just thinking a few days ago how very high my bf was with respect to where I have to be if I want to compete. A FBB'er acquaintance of mine advised me a few days ago I need to aim for 8% if I want to be competitive even on a state amateur level. Good god.

Funny you should say that b/c I was just thinking a few days ago how very high my bf was with respect to where I have to be if I want to compete. A FBB'er acquaintance of mine advised me a few days ago I need to aim for 8% if I want to be competitive even on a state amateur level. Good god.
8 % for bbing, physique, figure, fitness or bikini? I'd imagine bikini could be higher, but I really wouldn't know. Breasts are gone by 8 % i would imagine, and are needed for bikini? I'm confused obviously lol

8 % for bbing, physique, figure, fitness or bikini? I'd imagine bikini could be higher, but I really wouldn't know. Breasts are gone by 8 % i would imagine, and are needed for bikini? I'm confused obviously lol

BB. And yes I know I'd be boobless. :( That's really the thing I'm struggling with. At this point I'm told I have enough muscle generally to be competitive on the state amateur level, but man...I just don't know about completely loosing the girls. They were too big, so at 16% they're a nice C.

BB. And yes I know I'd be boobless. :( That's really the thing I'm struggling with. At this point I'm told I have enough muscle generally to be competitive on the state amateur level, but man...I just don't know about completely loosing the girls. They were too big, so at 16% they're a nice C.
I hear you :) They grow back though I think. I don't think they'd get damaged from going smaller, not like the other way around (stretch marks). You could probably get them back afterwards?

I hear you :) They grow back though I think. I don't think they'd get damaged from going smaller, not like the other way around (stretch marks). You could probably get them back afterwards?

Mine came back after competing, although I never hit the 8% mark so still had a bit left but definitely dropped a couple of cup sizes. I've heard that some of the drugs, like novoldex, would eat away the breast tissue and it wouldn't come back but otherwise, it felt a little bit like puberty...soreness, little bit of moodiness as my bf went back up etc.

RW...great stats!! We will definitely be cheering you on if you decide to compete!! :)

Mine came back after competing, although I never hit the 8% mark so still had a bit left but definitely dropped a couple of cup sizes. I've heard that some of the drugs, like novoldex, would eat away the breast tissue and it wouldn't come back but otherwise, it felt a little bit like puberty...soreness, little bit of moodiness as my bf went back up etc.

RW...great stats!! We will definitely be cheering you on if you decide to compete!! :)

an anti-e is probably going to be pretty much compulsory to be competitive in BB. Everyone brings that level of hardness now. It'd suck to bust my lady balls whittling down to at least 8% and get slammed for being soft.

an anti-e is probably going to be pretty much compulsory to be competitive in BB. Everyone brings that level of hardness now. It'd suck to bust my lady balls whittling down to at least 8% and get slammed for being soft.

For sure...if you're gonna do it, do it right and all the way!

They don't grow back if you supplement with anti-e's as most are breast cancer drugs designed to eat breast tissue and fat.

For them to grow back even after natural cutting is rare as your body fat would need to increase as well. Depending on the person of course the volume of fat in a breast is anywhere from 10-60%.

I can uses myself as an example pre bodybuilding I was a between a 34-36 D. After my first real cut for figure I never used an anti-e I was a small 34 B in the off season I would get up to maybe a full B.

My 2nd contest I used anti-e's but not for a prolonged time only about 4 weeks my cup size got much closer to an A.

My 3rd contest was bodybuilding I used anti-e's a lot longer and I was like err maybe an A not even. Once I rebounded from the contest my breast were a small B at best.

One of my favorite chapters in Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet is on breast augmentation. It's something that should really be talked about a lot more freely when talking about female dieting that focuses on fat burning.

They don't grow back if you supplement with anti-e's as most are breast cancer drugs designed to eat breast tissue and fat.

For them to grow back even after natural cutting is rare as your body fat would need to increase as well. Depending on the person of course the volume of fat in a breast is anywhere from 10-60%.

I can uses myself as an example pre bodybuilding I was a between a 34-36 D. After my first real cut for figure I never used an anti-e I was a small 34 B in the off season I would get up to maybe a full B.

My 2nd contest I used anti-e's but not for a prolonged time only about 4 weeks my cup size got much closer to an A.

My 3rd contest was bodybuilding I used anti-e's a lot longer and I was like err maybe an A not even. Once I rebounded from the contest my breast were a small B at best.

One of my favorite chapters in Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet is on breast augmentation. It's something that should really be talked about a lot more freely when talking about female dieting that focuses on fat burning.

I never even knew about anti-e, is that like a PCT like Clomid?

I never even knew about anti-e, is that like a PCT like Clomid?

nolvadex is the drug I hear FBB'ers talk about the most. It blocks estrogen receptors all over the body, including the breasts of course. With no estrogen getting through to the skin to stimulate fat storage, you can very hard. Estrogen just wont allow us to get as lean as men. Block it though and then you starting getting as lean as a ripped man. Clomid I think only blocks estrogen in the hypothalmus and in men somehow indirectly stimulates the gonads to making making T again.

Top Bottom