Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var bloat

The Shadow said:
As stated.

Var doesnt really aromatize to estrogen - so H20 retention from real var is non-existant.

Without knowing for sure - my guess is that you have tbol

Bro, var can and does bloat. Especially women. I for example bloat on var, but only see it when I'm less than 10%bf. I personally test my gear also. Many women may not notice the bloat because of bf that is high to start with. Almost every women that I have seen take var did bloat a bit. As for Tbol, way less bloat than var with women. I know four girls that I have seen before during and after Tbol cycles and they were all tighter than when on var. But Tbol is a little more risky as far as sides.

I just looked and BD var is pink. Don't have my camera right now, but they are definatly pink.

Nsashbl I totally agree on the var bloat as I do notice it but only once I get in the lower bf% like under 14%. I thought BD var was peach I have a refrence box but it is from 05 so could be out of date. I have never used BD myself so have no clue.

nsashbl01 said:
Bro, var can and does bloat. Especially women. I for example bloat on var, but only see it when I'm less than 10%bf. I personally test my gear also. Many women may not notice the bloat because of bf that is high to start with. Almost every women that I have seen take var did bloat a bit. As for Tbol, way less bloat than var with women. I know four girls that I have seen before during and after Tbol cycles and they were all tighter than when on var. But Tbol is a little more risky as far as sides.

I just looked and BD var is pink. Don't have my camera right now, but they are definatly pink.

What I stated was that it doesn't not aromatize...water retention from that aspect is non-existant.

There is a lot of research out there on var and water bloat.

Water bloat "from" var comes from the aromatization of the extra test production in general - NOT from the var itself.

If anyone states that there is NO water retention from T-bol.....then that means that the overall test production has not been elevated and there is a great chance that the gear is bunk.

As far as testing gear.....how do you get yours tested??

I was in the laboratory business for 12 years.

Pink is correct as far as the "right" color goes....so we can assume that it is not var.....which leaves what possibilities?

Edited to add:

Whenever we discuss bloat, I think it is worth noting the difference between:

Bloat from the general increase in hormonal level versus the relative amount of aromatization of the compound in question.

Var really cannot convert to estrogen at any reasonable amount.

Neither can T-bol for that matter.

Getting REAL Var isnt as easy to do as one might think.

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
What I stated was that it doesn't not aromatize...water retention from that aspect is non-existant.

There is a lot of research out there on var and water bloat.

Water bloat "from" var comes from the aromatization of the extra test production in general - NOT from the var itself.

If anyone states that there is NO water retention from T-bol.....then that means that the overall test production has not been elevated and there is a great chance that the gear is bunk.

As far as testing gear.....how do you get yours tested??

I was in the laboratory business for 12 years.

Pink is correct as far as the "right" color goes....so we can assume that it is not var.....which leaves what possibilities?

Edited to add:

Whenever we discuss bloat, I think it is worth noting the difference between:

Bloat from the general increase in hormonal level versus the relative amount of aromatization of the compound in question.

Var really cannot convert to estrogen at any reasonable amount.

Neither can T-bol for that matter.

Getting REAL Var isnt as easy to do as one might think.

I have just heard so many "var can't bloat" statements and it's just not the case. As far as gear being real, yea many people end up with fake var. I have used a few different metods to test. For a while, I had a friend at a University that could test gear, but that was years ago. Since then I have used SRCS. I don't have var these days since I hate how my body reacts, so it's a non-issue.

I have never been a suporter of women that use untested gear though. Too many risks imo.

nsashbl01 said:
I have just heard so many "var can't bloat" statements and it's just not the case. As far as gear being real, yea many people end up with fake var. I have used a few different metods to test. For a while, I had a friend at a University that could test gear, but that was years ago. Since then I have used SRCS. I don't have var these days since I hate how my body reacts, so it's a non-issue.

I have never been a suporter of women that use untested gear though. Too many risks imo.

Var cannot cause water retention due to its structure - ie - non-aromatizing compound.

But yes...ANYTHING that raises Test levels will cause SECONDARY water retention....but its not the var that is doing it.

I did GC/MS testing back in the day

lol

Top Bottom