x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Toning my stomach

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Toning my stomach within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hello- i have been working out 4-5 times a week. During these workouts i will do typically 1 hour of cardio. I have dabbled in the "ab crunch" machine and the "ab twist" machine. I will do 3 reps of 10. I feel like this will not give me a more toned stomach..i'm not doing enough...i know my abs are still hiding under some fat but...i'm hoping once i lose more weight (12 pounds) i'll be able to not have the toned stomach? I know i'll never get to the point of a 6 pack- but i'd just

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Toning my stomach

Hello- i have been working out 4-5 times a week. During these workouts i will do typically 1 hour of cardio. I have dabbled in the "ab crunch" machine and the "ab twist" machine. I will do 3 reps of 10.

I feel like this will not give me a more toned stomach..i'm not doing enough...i know my abs are still hiding under some fat but...i'm hoping once i lose more weight (12 pounds) i'll be able to not have the toned stomach?

I know i'll never get to the point of a 6 pack- but i'd just like a toned stomach- nothing to crazy!

Help- someone tell me what workouts to do! is there anything i can do with just situps/crunches?

Re: Toning my stomach

yes you need to lose total body fat to be able to see your abs

you can crunch all day and night and it won't make a difference
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by chantalyee View Post
    Hello- i have been working out 4-5 times a week. During these workouts i will do typically 1 hour of cardio. I have dabbled in the "ab crunch" machine and the "ab twist" machine. I will do 3 reps of 10.

I feel like this will not give me a more toned stomach..i'm not doing enough...i know my abs are still hiding under some fat but...i'm hoping once i lose more weight (12 pounds) i'll be able to not have the toned stomach?

I know i'll never get to the point of a 6 pack- but i'd just like a toned stomach- nothing to crazy!

Help- someone tell me what workouts to do! is there anything i can do with just situps/crunches?
    Toned and defined stomachs come when you're lean....not from exercise. Work on losing more bodyfat. The crunches and sb exercises arent going to help you there
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Ditch the ab machines! Ditch all machines and do compound movements requiring you to use you’re entire body while engaging the core, and diet! Look into a fast or juice cleanse that usually helps jumpstart healthier eating habits

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

The reps are too low for ab work - 20 at least

Forget the ab machines. They aren't great for you since they are on forced paths, but also they will never give you visible abs. Only your diet can accomplish this.

Make sure diet is on point. Working out with a crap diet will be garbage.

Abs are made in the kitchen. You could do 1000 ab crunches a day for years but you won't be able to see them if they are covered with fat.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Quote posted by cbbram View Post
    Abs are made in the kitchen. You could do 1000 ab crunches a day for years but you won't be able to see them if they are covered with fat.
    This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk