Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips to staying motivated!!!!!

N

new@gettinbig

Well today at work..everyone of my clients needed help with motivation and getting into a routine and so on...So since it is winter and ive seen a few posts about lack of motivation I thought I would post some good ol basic tips on how to stay motivated..

1. Set realistic goals for yourself...so many times we set goals that are way to big..and seem overwhelming and we become frustrated and end up quitting and feeling terrible about ourselves. Small goals..weekly goals..small steps will get you to the big goals you have in mind:)

2. Time management...we all work and have hundreds of things going on..it is good to be a planner...plan your meals..your training..your REST!! Schedule these things like you would a dr.'s appt and make it a priority. You will never find time to workout..you have to make time and sacrifice.

3. Have some variety!! Change your workouts every 4-6 weeks..doesnt have to be drastic..but keep things different...take a week off every few months and let your body rest..Try different exercises..hook up w/ a trainer for a while..go at different times..take your cardio outside instead of always in the gym..

4. Reward yourself..not meaning eat a whole damn pie and shit...pamper yourself once in a while..take a day and go get a massage or buy a new outfit etc....you lose those inches you wanted and bf...then pat yourself on the back!

5. Role models..put up pictures to inspire you and keep you focused on what you are striving for...

6. Keep a journal..of your diet..training and so on...its good to look back on so you can see where you came from and what changes you have made...good to look back on for reference.

7. Have fun...dont make it a chore...or something you have to do..it should be something you enjoy and like to do...you will obviously not always feel that way..but you get the drift...and except the good w/ the bad..you will have good and bad days..its life deal with it..just take it out on the iron:)

Nothing big..just basic shit we sometimes overlook and make all this very complex..when it is quite simple..no excuses just get the job done!!!!

Thanks new@... I really needed that. I have been feeling run down because of finals and haven't had the time to get in the gym and that has been really hard to deal with. I feel refreshed after reading that:)

Nubian i know how ya feel girl..just finished finals last week..my schedule was a mess...you will have that from time to time...just keep a positive outlook and keep your head up:)

Well Lobo I am looking for male inspiration but I am yet to get a sexy lil pic of you yet.....:p

Top Bottom