Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 03-27-06 - DAUGHTER IS 18 TODAY!!!!!!!!!

9:30 AM (and STARVING)
3 oz Chic Tenderloin
1 Whole Grain Tortilla
2 TBSP LDR Ranch
2 Echinacea, 1 Multi, EC

NO WAY..you can't have a 18 yr old....well I guess you can but I would have never thought that ;)

Everybody lock your doors! Hide the booze
FROM ME!!!! It's PARTY TIME!!! :lmao:

Happy birthday SGjr
I'll be there in T minus Two hours she gets outta control
I'll tell her there's a rabid rabbit on the loose and I'll sick you on her if she gets all OC!

WOW, that means she is a free woman huh? How are you feeling about that? Are you handling it ok?
I hope that she has a safe and happy birhtday!

*(everyone, run and HIDE!! HURRY)
Well, she's still on probation, but depending on what the Judge says, she may or may not be released soon. We'll have to see about that. I'm giving her A LOT more freedom these days though. It's all on her now.

Congrats on the daughter's birthday and your pending "independence" (I'm sure there is a MUCH better way to say that)...keep us updated!
:D

NO WAY..you can't have a 18 yr old....well I guess you can but I would have never thought that
Well, I was only 17 when I had her, so I'm a little younger than most who have an 18 year old
.....and thanks :D

Thanks for all of your b-day wishes for her! :bday: :arty:

scorpiogirl said:
These two were both crate trained too. I have them closed off in the kitchen/dining area with a 10 foot babygate so they don't have free roam of the house. They'd be lounging on the furniture - which is a BIG no-no (unless you're a cat!). I think one of them dragged the bottle out of my bag and the other decided to have a little taste. They're fine, but I'm still mad at them. Grrrrrrr

Would have made me mad too. I remember one time this was right before I got the crate. I came home and Princess had learned how to open the pantry doors,she got out the cereal,sugar,pasta and anything else she could reach and tore it open and drug it all over the place. I had food in my sofa and chairs all over my new carpet as well as the kitchen. It was awful. I walked in and she ran and hid, I went out the next day and bought it. LOL

momsgettinfit said:
Would have made me mad too. I remember one time this was right before I got the crate. I came home and Princess had learned how to open the pantry doors,she got out the cereal,sugar,pasta and anything else she could reach and tore it open and drug it all over the place. I had food in my sofa and chairs all over my new carpet as well as the kitchen. It was awful. I walked in and she ran and hid, I went out the next day and bought it. LOL
I had an employee who had a Boxer. This Boxer was freakin' WHODINI!!!!! The dog could open drawers, cabinets, the fridge...and don't ask she did it, but she opened 2 bottles of Merlot and was quite happy when Liz got home. We still haven't figured out how she opened those bottles. They hadn't been opened yet.

scorpiogirl said:
I had an employee who had a Boxer. This Boxer was freakin' WHODINI!!!!! The dog could open drawers, cabinets, the fridge...and don't ask she did it, but she opened 2 bottles of Merlot and was quite happy when Liz got home. We still haven't figured out how she opened those bottles. They hadn't been opened yet.
LOLOLOL ... I love my boxer ... :)

Good pup :heart:

scorpiogirl said:

Don't you know yet???? They are good at fooling us into thinking they are ditzy by acting it and looking at us in the day dreaming air headed way they are so awesome at but what they are really doing is coming up with their next scheme!!!! :worried: :)

Ha ha, IP! I know, but the dogs just TOOK OVER!!! :FRlol:

Yah, I know, MGF! They're SNEAKY!!!!!

Doing well today, thanks for asking. I'll be over to your log momentarily....

scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 03-27-06 - DAUGHTER IS 18 TODAY!!!!!!!!!

9:30 AM (and STARVING)
3 oz Chic Tenderloin
1 Whole Grain Tortilla
2 TBSP LDR Ranch
1 Cup Blueberries
2 Echinacea, 1 Multi, EC
1:30 PM
1 oz Sunflower Seeds
6 oz LC Strawberry Yogurt

3:45 PM
4 oz Albacore
1 Pc LC Multigrain Bread

5:30 PM - CHEST / TRI's

URG!!! Gym was PACKED!!!!!

Flat Bench DB Press
25# DBs x 10, 30# DBs x 10 - 2 sets

Flat Bench DB Flies w/20# DBs
3 sets of 10

Tricep Extension w/20# DB
3 sets of 10

Skull Crushers w/EZ Curl Bar
30x10 - 3 sets

Wanted to do ABs but there were just people EVERYWHERE - so I skipped it!

7:00 PM
ON Pro Complex Protein Shake w/Glut
2 Cups Romaine
1 Cup Broccoli Flourettes
1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup Green Onion
2 TBSP LDR Catalina
2 Pieces WASA

OK....here's where it went down hill. I HATE having to put this out there for you to see, but I guess it's got to be done. EVERY time I train legs I CRAVE carbs for a couple of days (if they're sore).

My daughter came home with 2 left overs of 2 chic nuggets and a 1/2 small box of fries from her fast food dinner - yep, I ate it all. Then I proceeded to the crumbs in a potato chip bag (they're gone now), and after that I decided to eat a few saltine crackers (low sodium). BIG SIGH......I'm not real happy with myself for all that......I got lucky and it didn't screw up my macros, but it did put my calories over.

8:30 PM (McD's)
2 Chic Nuggets
1/2 Cup French Fries

9:30 PM
1 Cup Potato Chips
5 LS Saltine Crackers

Totals: CAL 1596, FAT 44, CARB 136, PRO 148 (f27%, c34%, p40%)

Scorpian!!! WTF ... if you're going to eat Mc D's ... at least get a double quarter pounder with cheese, super sized fry, & LARGE triple thick chocolate shake, THEN come back, tell me all about it, so I can pat you on the back and say THANK YOU ... for going over... on your cals!!!!

I can just kick your ass right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom