Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro-Anorexia websites - wtf?

What are the odds there are websites that tell you how to be anorexic when there are ones that tell you how to use steroids. Who would have thought?

Sad state of affairs nonetheless.

que_66 said:
I came across this article today and it's very disturbing. I didn't know that there are websites that in essence tells you how to be anorexic...... :bawling:

ProAnorexia Article
It's sad but there are tons of sites like that out there just feeding off young women and girls. Sad sad sad.

36drew said:
What are the odds there are websites that tell you how to be anorexic when there are ones that tell you how to use steroids. Who would have thought?

Sad state of affairs nonetheless.

Then why do you post on Elite? Because steroid information is commonly passed.

Personally, the issue with anorexia is for more damaging. A site the encourages someone to destroy themselves? Never good. Now, yes, there are those that push heavy amounts of drugs. That isnt a good thing either. But steroids are not inherently bad. I have no issues with anyone using them so long as they watch their health.

"I don't think anorexia nervosa is an addiction, but these sites have the ability to pull them into something that's familiar and comfortable. You want your supportive treatment team to be the strong voice in your head."

f-ing CLUELESS!

BigCracker said:
Chicks that starve their asses off to make men drool...how can that be a bad thing???
Actually, it's not just "chicks". Jockey's do it too, and it is self destruction. It IS an addiction and is no laughing matter.

BigCracker said:
Chicks that starve their asses off to make men drool...how can that be a bad thing???

I am SO hoping this is a joke, sarcasm or something.

Taking ANYTHING to excess is bad - be it starvation, exercise, steroids, overeating, etc. When health and wellbeing is compromised - it is a problem.

Daisy_Girl said:
I am SO hoping this is a joke, sarcasm or something.

Taking ANYTHING to excess is bad - be it starvation, exercise, steroids, overeating, etc. When health and wellbeing is compromised - it is a problem.
ditto

Top Bottom