Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro-Anorexia websites - wtf?

Have you ever found some & looked at them? I have...
The scariest was the pics of Nicole Ritchie and 'wanting to look like that so bad".. also the lohan gaunt look. kate moss was up there and a few other very THIN models (not saying anything about these celebs/famous people) just that these girls really do look up to them.

Other things I remember ... They help each other binge, what's best way of puking the finger doesnt work anymore , another alternative for ipecac b/c they become immune to it... it's so sad.. so sad they take them down if the ana sites are found

Here

http://forum.ringsworld.com/thinspiration-photos.html

pro ana

I also just read about a 21 yr old ana girl, model, who recently died.. organ failure.

Another reason IMO that you cannot starve yourself thin b/c your body may just end up eating the organs before getting to that last layer of fat you want off. Too late then eh?

*Bunny* said:
Have you ever found some & looked at them? I have...
The scariest was the pics of Nicole Ritchie and 'wanting to look like that so bad".. also the lohan gaunt look. kate moss was up there and a few other very THIN models (not saying anything about these celebs/famous people) just that these girls really do look up to them.

Other things I remember ... They help each other binge, what's best way of puking the finger doesnt work anymore , another alternative for ipecac b/c they become immune to it... it's so sad.. so sad they take them down if the ana sites are found

Here

http://forum.ringsworld.com/thinspiration-photos.html

pro ana
OMG :eek2: :worried:

Daisy_Girl said:
I am SO hoping this is a joke, sarcasm or something.

Taking ANYTHING to excess is bad - be it starvation, exercise, steroids, overeating, etc. When health and wellbeing is compromised - it is a problem.
No, actually he has dozens of chauvenistic posts all over the AS board. It's his favorite thing to post. He's dead serious.

On a lighter note... Do you remember Fonz was a moderator on one those eating disorder boards? He used to give advice to those girls on how to stay thin.

It's not just a girl thing. I worked with a guy in So Cal who would binge and purge that's been along time ago. I guess that is bulimia. He Would pig out then go behind the house we were building and puke it all up.......

Ulter said:
No, actually he has dozens of chauvenistic posts all over the AS board. It's his favorite thing to post. He's dead serious.

On a lighter note... Do you remember Fonz was a moderator on one those eating disorder boards? He used to give advice to those girls on how to stay thin.

:worried: Dang! I never knew that!

Ulter said:

I remember that - if I recall he suggest DNP.

velvett said:
I remember that - if I recall he suggest DNP.

Let's PLEASE not even go there.... :rolleyes:

If I let myself get started on the whole health / fitness thing about anorexia, I will never shut up, but the foundation for it is just so much more fundamental and deeper. This is how little control these poor girls feel they have over their lives and they either feel that they deserve to be starved or feel that they aren't good enough unless they starve themselves. No consideration for possibly losing their ability to have children, consideration for their parents watching their children die, no consideration for the amazing things that their bodies & minds can accomplish if they can just step outside of the grip of this. Its just so tragic. Just tragic. I don't even know how you deal w/ it because really the only person who can help them is themselves. But these people who tell them & encourage them to perpetuate it are just manipulating them into a swifter death. I just really can't fathom it and I think I would have to fight the urge to want to kill them myself.

where's the line between dieting and getting anorexic? I mean, if you're eating around 1200-1500 calories a day as diets will often suggest, and very likely hungry, but determined to lose weight, aren't you pushing anorexic behavior?

TulipPrincess said:
where's the line between dieting and getting anorexic? I mean, if you're eating around 1200-1500 calories a day as diets will often suggest, and very likely hungry, but determined to lose weight, aren't you pushing anorexic behavior?

when you stop socializing because you might have to eat something

400 calories are too many

when starving feels good to you

Top Bottom