Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan

cjmorro

My wife is currently running injectable primo at 50 mg/week and she's seeing her voice get deeper. Well she doesn't llike that at all obviously. So we're looking for alternatives. I know some people on here have mentioned nandrolone phenylprop as good. Well can anyone suggest dosing for it. Also, if anyone has any other suggestions please come forward. Thanks.

I guess the good news is that at a low dose like 50 mg/week and its her first cycle? At least if she doesn't cycle a lot those sides usually go away once the compound has cleared your system. Primo takes a couple weeks to clear but it does go and I would expect a return to mostly normal. Most anything other than Var is probably going to affect her voice like that tho. I don't know much about NPP but IMO var is the only one that won't do that. Have you considered that? Mildest, most predictable of the compounds that I would bother suggesting for women.

If she doesn't like this very common side of most AAS I would ask then what is she running the cycle for? There is very little "free" when it comes to supps -- there's always a cost or a rebound or something that is involved because you are messign w/ self-medicating w/ male hormones. THat's sort of just the way it is. So to that end, obviously whatever her goal is, diet & training will be #1 and #2 considerations to be spot on, then if you choose to go there (and make that decision between results & sides) then look into AAS.

But if the voice thing is an issue - you either live w/ it or consider a milder compound like var or just get off the cycle. Otherwise its a personal experiment for her to find something that doesn't affect her as much -that comes down to personal chemsitry.

The Shadow said:
drop the gear altogether

^^^ the voice of reason.

The thing w/ AAS -- know what you are getting into and be prepared to take responsibility for the results AND the sides.

Also -- your wife needs to be doing her research -- its nice you are helping, but its her body, her decision, her results, her sides.

The Shadow said:
drop the gear altogether
Agreed it should pass once it clears but it takes sometime for it to get back to normal.If she continues on the voice deeping will become worse and could become irreversible. It is risk reward when ever you play this game.

Top Bottom