Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post tummy tuck bikini

dinamo290

Hello ladies,
So I was wondering if any female here had tummy tuck surgery before and if scars from surgery will be visible wearing a bikini.
I have some skin hanging and stretch marks after giving birth. My surgery is next month and my Surgeon asured me it would all heal fine, but I wanted to ask other women.
For those of you that have had the procedure done or know someone that has: Can you wear a bikini after a tummy tuck surgery?

They do the cut for the tummy tuck right at the bikini line so the scar is not visible unless you are completely naked. It will not show when you are wearing underwear or a bikini. The scar will be very small. It won't be noticeable unless you point it out to someone.

After your surgery, apply cocoa butter or coconut oil to the cut area everyday to help reduce scaring.

I would say that this will depend on the surgeon and your individual characteristics. If the surgeon is good and experienced, he should be able to make the scar barely visible, if not completely invisible. In any case, many times you should be able to disimulate the scar with the bikini chosen well.

I think you will be just fine. If the surgeon told you it will not show then you have to trust him. If not, then that is on him.

Top Bottom