Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got some tummy tuck surgery question

lainsey´

I used to be in fitness and was on excellent shape, but after having a baby my stomach never went back to normal, is streched so much and not even working out and dieting I canget rid of the flacid skin, does anyone know is tummy tuck is safe and doesn't leave any scars?

I'm just worreid about a big ugly scar across my abdomen.

I have had a few clients who have lost over 100 pounds and they had the same issue of loose skin. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about it. The only way to remove the loose skin is to get it surgically removed.

The scar will be very minimal and they usually make the cut around your crotch so it's covered by your underwear or a bikini. The scar will be very small and not noticeable unless you pointed it out to someone.

You get what you pay for, so if you would find a high-class plastic surgeon, I bet they can make it barely visible

This also happens to a lot of people who were obese and lost a lot of weight. Unfortunately you will have to have it fixed with surgery. Doctors are much better at hiding scars now so just do some research and don't settle on the first doctor you see.

As sad as it may seem, there is not much that can be done to improve that situation. Unfortunately, only a surgery will help you out on this one, so you don't really have a choice here if you want to get rid of that skin.

Top Bottom