Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Period and weight

Anywhere from 2-8 lbs depends.

Daisy & Sassy great post :)

Shadow tell us more ...what about dadilon root?

Does anyone here not get an actual period at all? Just wondering...I have no PMS, water retention, weight gain but will see light spotting telling me that it's "that time". My hair is shiny, my skin is fine, my teeth are not falling out so I've just assumed I was okay. My bodyfat is prob in the 15% range, give or take, and that's not been hard for me to maintain with eating mostly clean and doing my standard workouts. I can't remember the last time I bought tampons now that I think about it....hmmmm.

Roonytunes said:
Does anyone here not get an actual period at all? Just wondering...I have no PMS, water retention, weight gain but will see light spotting telling me that it's "that time". My hair is shiny, my skin is fine, my teeth are not falling out so I've just assumed I was okay. My bodyfat is prob in the 15% range, give or take, and that's not been hard for me to maintain with eating mostly clean and doing my standard workouts. I can't remember the last time I bought tampons now that I think about it....hmmmm.

My period is pretty much like clock-work & has been for years. Used to run a good 6-7 days which sucked moose balls, but now pretty much 3 day effort. I'm guessing somewhere between 20 yrs on birth control and just 'age' has gotten it down to that naturally.

I do know of a few ladies who have no health problems at all but get sporadic or no period so I don't think its uncommon. If everything "works" right and your regular OB/GYN checkups are indicating there's no issues, then I wouldn't worry about it. There are so many degrees of body chemistry that "work", we talk about "normal" but there are many shades of "normal" that are equally healthy.

Sassy69 said:
I do know of a few ladies who have no health problems at all but get sporadic or no period so I don't think its uncommon. If everything "works" right and your regular OB/GYN checkups are indicating there's no issues, then I wouldn't worry about it. There are so many degrees of body chemistry that "work", we talk about "normal" but there are many shades of "normal" that are equally healthy.
Thanks, Sass...I like the many shades of "normal" :FRlol: If I got a full period now, my first thought would probably be that one of my organs exploded internally.

Ok.....

Water retention from Hormonal fluctuations CAN me modulated...but you dont really wanna do that.

While Lasix *will* help flush water - its a losing battle when its hormonally related.

D-root......some of you know that I love the stuff and recommend it as much safer, albeit weaker, alternative to Lasix.

It does NOT deplete potassium like Lasix??

didnt know Lasix did that??

Most likey you did....anyone have a relative on a "water pill"??

Notice they always chase it with an electrolyte pill or similar??

THAT is the potassium chaser.

Compounding things are when a competitor is using CLEN and Lasix......could be a major FUBAR...but that's a story for another time.

So...Droot will help a bit...but its not a magic bullet as estrogen is the main culprit

Top Bottom