Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New tattoo

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
You guys like my new tattoo. It's not quite finished yet lots shading needed yet will post up the end result when it's done
540d58f9-4058-2f6f.jpg
540d58f9-4077-f23c.jpg
540d58f9-408b-1422.jpg
540d58f9-40a3-9d74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

looks great!! i want one but im scared of needles. can you compete with tattoos?

Thanks Jen. I have 9 now that been the biggest though. I thinks it's weird as you don't actually see the needle as it goes so fast the fastest one I remember pierced the skin 74 times per second lol. Yeah I one the girls i met had a tattoo back piece and she competes.

Sent from my iPhone

You guys like my new tattoo. It's not quite finished yet lots shading needed yet will post up the end result when it's done
540d58f9-4058-2f6f.jpg
540d58f9-4077-f23c.jpg
540d58f9-408b-1422.jpg
540d58f9-40a3-9d74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Yo D!!!! I absolutely love your tattoo!! Love it!! Thanks for
Posting it!! Are they on your arms and forearms? Not to be too
Personal but are you a Christian? Just wondering from
The tat. Sorry if
Too intrusive!! I have a dragonfly on my foot. A butterfly on my back. A sparrow on my back. A kanji 'energy' symbol on stomach.. A fish with a cross in it were no one can see ;) an my proudest tat is a huge rib piece on my right side. It's huge!! I am so proud of it. It's an old school flower with some stems coming out of it. My description isn't doing it any justice. It's got alot of colors. Hve you ever heard of Sailor Jerry? It's his work. He was one of the original founders of Tats..I think he actually 'invented' tats with colors by mixing up different inks. Any who. I love them!! I'd be covered if I didn't have to have a 'professional' job to make a living!! Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to post my rib ink!! ;)

Love it D!!

Yo D!!!! I absolutely love your tattoo!! Love it!! Thanks for
Posting it!! Are they on your arms and forearms? Not to be too
Personal but are you a Christian? Just wondering from
The tat. Sorry if
Too intrusive!! I have a dragonfly on my foot. A butterfly on my back. A sparrow on my back. A kanji 'energy' symbol on stomach.. A fish with a cross in it were no one can see ;) an my proudest tat is a huge rib piece on my right side. It's huge!! I am so proud of it. It's an old school flower with some stems coming out of it. My description isn't doing it any justice. It's got alot of colors. Hve you ever heard of Sailor Jerry? It's his work. He was one of the original founders of Tats..I think he actually 'invented' tats with colors by mixing up different inks. Any who. I love them!! I'd be covered if I didn't have to have a 'professional' job to make a living!! Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to post my rib ink!! ;)

Love it D!!

Thanks chic! Yeah it's all one piece it's half sleeve on my left forearm ,
I'm not religious I love the art of it though It's michelangelo's Pieta a statue of Mary holding jesus's body after he was pulled from the cross though the statue shows the body and the body of jesus I just chose to go for her face as I loved it I also designed the rest to fill up the sleeve myself like the thaws the praying hands and the rosary Im so happy with it and it's not yet finished lol.
Your tats sound amazing especially the rib piece i think your brave getting one there lol the pain !! ouch!
Think you should brave it an post them up for us to see:D
My favourite artist is Kat VON D I thinks shes amazing and stunning too lol!

Very nice tat sugazombie.
We gonna have to put a Tat page in here so we can all show our ink!
Kinda of been thinking about anouther one my self but have no idea what.
No too seriously, just been toying with it...

Thank you Zed! yeah i toyed with this idea for ages before I got it best to be sure as it's there for life . Yeah I think that would be a great idea love seeing people's art work........

Very nice tat sugazombie.
We gonna have to put a Tat page in here so we can all show our ink!
Kinda of been thinking about anouther one my self but have no idea what.
No too seriously, just been toying with it...

You should get one zed!! Definitely. What would you get? I'm gonna start a thread!! Great idea!

Thanks chic! Yeah it's all one piece it's half sleeve on my left forearm ,
I'm not religious I love the art of it though It's michelangelo's Pieta a statue of Mary holding jesus's body after he was pulled from the cross though the statue shows the body and the body of jesus I just chose to go for her face as I loved it I also designed the rest to fill up the sleeve myself like the thaws the praying hands and the rosary Im so happy with it and it's not yet finished lol.
Your tats sound amazing especially the rib piece i think your brave getting one there lol the pain !! ouch!
Think you should brave it an post them up for us to see:D
My favourite artist is Kat VON D I thinks shes amazing and stunning too lol!

I think your artwork is amazing!! Love the 1/2 sleeve!! Love the praying hands and the cross and Mary as well!! Beautiful!! Yeah Kat Von d is cool. Glad she for rid of Jesse James!! ;). He's a ho!! Anyways..ha. Maybe a better way to say it is
That he needs to cage that snake!! That snake sees alot of sunshine!!

HAHAHAHA well said sister!! And thanks so much glad you like it huni

Top Bottom