Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here...Need help toning my Butty

Tynkerbell24

Hey there....I need serious help here...My wedding is on February and I need major fitness guidance!

I am sick and tired of looking for articles or training tips to tone up my butt and finding supplements or fat burners...most of them are written by guys that know nothing about women...

Can any of you please help me find good exercises or anything that will help me tone up and firm my butt and what fat burners are more effective.

I am not fat I am about 5'8" and weigh about 130 lbs, but my love handles and thighs are getting me a little mad...

I also need to tone up my abs...

I know it takes time, but I am willing to put 150% effort into it...at least til the wedding when I can slow down a bit, and have a more relaxed training..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASEEEE???????????????????

:confused:

What are you doing and eating right now?

Have you checked out the Stickies at the top of this board? They are FULL of helpful information.

My diet sucks...but I do not know who to ask or where to get the info I need.
My fiancee is a fitness buff, but when it comes to me, he tells me all I have to do is get on the treadmill 3 times a week, and he is going to start a roids cycle to get cut but I only get on the treadmill I dont think so...

That is why I got on this forum to get help from people that actually know...

I will try the stickies thanks...

Without a doubt...if your diet is not in check that is the FIRST thing you need to gain control over. Definitly check out the stickies (the "start here if you're new" one). You'll definitly get the basics of what your diet should look like if you want to lose bodyfat. NO workout plan will work if you diet is not in check. You don't have a lot of time until your wedding, but if you give 150%, you will definilty see some great changes!
Good luck!!

Pretty much everything that needs to be said has been just last piece that was missing there is no such thing as spot reduction. You can target a muscle to work it but can't target the area to lose fat only there it will always be an over all thing. Diet is about 80% of your results so get that in check and you will see amazing results.

Did you know that if you got your diet in check, you wouldn't even HAVE to exercise?

I bet that seems beyond your thoughts and wishes, but it's true. People usually do cardio for fat burning -enhancement-, sometimes a -tighter- look (usually turn flappy though...cardio burns muscle if overdone), and to strengthen their own cardiovascular system. These require different levels of cardio (from light to high intensity, to High Intensity Interval Training). It's very easy to overtrain with cardio, and I mean, VERY easy. Now, if you really want to get things going - you will have to compromise both weights and cardio into your life. You know you have only about 2 months, give or take, to do this. Truth? 2 months is a lot of time when you're consistently getting fit, and it can be done! So, here you have the basics: Cleanest diet you can maintain (all natural), some light to moderate cardio on an empty stomach or 3 - 4 hours after a meal, and weight training to put some pressure into those muscles. The weights will rev your metabolism and NO you won't get bulky. That is a promise. The ladies here will provide all other material...stay posted and ask questions...

My diet sucks...
This is where your goals all fall apart. There are plenty of good diets written in the logs on this board. Follow ANY of them and you'll be fine.
Since your problem is certainly "A2" or "problem fat" areas. I would suggest you try Yohimburn ES and apply it before your cardio.

Def check the stickies - there are loads of diet and training advice inthem. Even some pre-set diets that can help.

I definitely agree with Ulter. I worked my butt off in the gym for six months, then went home and continued to pig out on pizza, hamburgers, chocolate, you name it.

What happened - I kept gaining weight. It wasn't until I cut that out, or at least to a very minimum, that I noticed a difference. Until you get your diet clean, all the exercising in the world isn't going to help. Good luck and congrats on your upcoming marriage. :)

Top Bottom