Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nauseous

Will2BLean

I woke up this morning to do cardio and it made me so nauseous that it was hard to make breakfast afterwards. Does this happen to anyone else? Today is my first day of a.m. cardio, so I didn't know if feeling like hurling afterwards was normal.

I hope so! I'll stick with it for a while and hope for the best. :) It's been two hours since I ran and I still feel like poop.

Water will do that to me if I have an empty stomach and then try cardio. Maybe next time no water and still an empty stomach? If that doesn't work, try to eat a little something light.

Hope your starting to feel better!

Water will do that to me if I have an empty stomach and then try cardio. Maybe next time no water and still an empty stomach? If that doesn't work, try to eat a little something light.

Same thing happens to me with just water in my system. I'm fine if I have no water or if I eat something real light. Especially being your first time you'll just have to play around with what works for you and take it easy the first couple of times.

I'll try no water tomorrow morning. I'm just used to drinking lots of water as soon as I wake up. I had to cut myself off this morning before I ran. If skipping the h20 doesn't work, I'll try eating something light. Thank you all so much for your suggestions! :)

habitualhealth said:
Maybe you could try eating a couple of berries or half banana about 15-20 minutes beforehand so you'll have a lil something in your system.

Or maybe a couple (2-4) egg whites - I like to keep some hard boiled ones in my fridge - very handy!!

Top Bottom