Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious.. what do you ladies squat?

Sassy69 said:
That's pretty damn sweet Miss! I bet the guys are getting scared of you....

My best, 240.

Thanks Sassy. :)

They're all looking at me like what the hell.... One guy told me last week to let him know when my leg day is, I asked why and he said cause he won't do legs that day. lol

They all kinda stand around and watch me :rolleyes: I think I'm going to start charging!

I was squating..... 150.. but i dropped it too 100 because i was gettign bulking is why i was asking :) ty ladies

Miss24k said:
They all kinda stand around and watch me :rolleyes: I think I'm going to start charging!

sounds like you have a better sense of humor about it than I ever did, mi amiga. Good for you. :)

In my own case, it was actually the drama caused by my leg workouts that finally made me decide to train exclusively in a home gym.

90lbs w/40lb bar or 95lbs w/45lb bar, whichever it is. I think I can easily go up though.

Necia

even with my lower weight they still watch... but i think it has to do with the way im bending :rolleyes:
RottenWillow said:
sounds like you have a better sense of humor about it than I ever did, mi amiga. Good for you. :)

In my own case, it was actually the drama caused by my leg workouts that finally made me decide to train exclusively in a home gym.

Where the hell do all you girls work out? LOL. I am constantly amazed at all the stories of lewd stares and rude lifters and catty women. I have never noticed ANYTHING like that at my gym that I can remember....

Anyway, I squat 130 on the Smith machine. I'm not confident enough of my balance to squat with just a bar.

The last time I squated heavy was in 98-99, I don't really remember what weight I used. I think it was somewhere between 160 & 180.....can't remember.

I squat 95-100 lbs now.

aandd said:
Where the hell do all you girls work out? LOL. I am constantly amazed at all the stories of lewd stares and rude lifters and catty women. I have never noticed ANYTHING like that at my gym that I can remember....

Anyway, I squat 130 on the Smith machine. I'm not confident enough of my balance to squat with just a bar.

If you do just the bar it helps build stabliezer muscles which help build your core strength (IE nice abs). Try squating with just the bar then add 5 a side then 10 a side and so on building your way up. Machine movements are great for issolation exercieses but compounds should always be done with free weights IMO.

As for me I never notice looks squating but I have drawn a crowd DLing. LOL

aandd said:

lol

The people at my gym aren't being rude, I think it's more they are shocked at the weight I use, for such a tiny person.

Like I was saying about the guy that asked when my leg day was, and he said he didn't want to train the same day as me, he wasn't being rude. His training partner had told him about my leg work out, I squatted 150lb for 5 sets of 8 with a 6 sec. TUT, then went and leg pressed 420lbs for 4 sets of 10 with a 5 sec TUT. And he said he didn't want to be in the same room as me on that day cause he didn't want to be embarassed.

I took it as compliment.

Top Bottom