Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much to dose anavar?

Female of course
5’5’’
142 pounds
Had a baby 6 months ago
Looking to drop weight and harden up more
I was 126 before the baby
How do i dose anavar oxandrolone?
And how long?

sister i almost bashed you for using var cause thought yo was a guy lol

buy yo a female. my wife use var. 15mg a day but she a beast like me

Female of course
5’5’’
142 pounds
Had a baby 6 months ago
And how long?

Your use will depend on your current goal of dropping weight and hardening up.

First thing is to get a test kit and test your Anavar unless it is a script from an actual pharmacy in a country that has tight safeties in place with their pharmacies. You should be able to get a test kit for less than $50 and it is well worth the risk of not taking the right drug.

2.5 mg of VAR a day will do little if anything, your wasting your money if you run at this dose.

First week start on 5 mg, but break it into two 2.5 mg doses. One first thing in the morning and one either before an evening workout or about 12 hours later. Anavar has a short half life of about 9 hours. By dosing 2X a day it will help keep the drug level even in your body throughout the day and night. (This is how my wife has started and seems to be doing well and tolerating it well.)

Second week if you are tolerating it well and do not have any major sides you can step up to 10 mg a day, but break it into two 5 mg doses the same as above.

First cycle should be 4 weeks then take 4 weeks off before you begin again. If you went up to 10 mg in your first cycle you can start your second cycle at 10 mg. Also as you gain experience you can draw the cycle out to 6 weeks max. Just remember for every week of cycle you need a week off before you start your next cycle.

10 mg should be the maximum you should ever use for your goals of losing weight and hardening up. Should you ever decide to go into Physique body building or power lifting we would have to re-evaluate your intended use and possibly add something else.

Also as a note the off cycle time will be the most important while trying to attain your goals. When your off you will not feel as good and this can result in bing eating or not putting 100% into your workouts. You can not let that happen, you have to drive through it!!!

Female of course
5’5’’
142 pounds
Had a baby 6 months ago
And how long?

Check out our articles

I would give it more time honestly since you had a baby. It can take 1-2 years for the body to completely balance hormones to where they were. I might try SARMs now and save the anavar for later.

Top Bottom