Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlie things that annoy...

I guess I'm quite bitter because I hate/dislike a LOT of girlie things xD

High heels, I love them but can't use them for long periods of time but when I have a patient a have to wear them allllll day....

Nails :mad: I admit my nails are pretty but they break in the pinkish area so I have top grow them out to cut them sometimes, in the mean time hitting them on sweaters, etc and it hurst, doesnt happen all the time but hate it, I had white tip organic resin nails done for several months and they were just beautiful they always looked good, but I hated going to the salon every 2-3 weeks or so... and getting a decent manicure... dont get me started....

I hate buying a bra & panty set and getting home and fitting the bra beautifully but ther panty wont fit right or flat out dismorph me....

I dislike hypocrites who talk about their "friends" behind their backs...

I hate pink :eek2: oh yes! I said it! I hate that color, I rarely use it... not so fond of white and "warm" colors, like black, dark blue, grey, brown ^_^

I hate doing my hair, mostly because it's unfixable, it's this weird frizz ball I can never tame on my own, salons leave it perfect but I cant eventhough I have curling irons, flat irons, blow dryer and all sorts of potions, creams, serums, etc. at home but since I go to the gym and get all sweaty then I never have time to fix it and it upsets me to fix it just to know I'll sweat, mess and wash the hair next day...

Ohhh waxing... forgot about that.... used to do it myself, bought a satin smooth professional kit, was effective but many ingrown hairs and hurt very much.... now I discovered a whole new world of pain beyond waxing.... EPILATION.... hurts whole lot too but soooo smooth and lasting ^_^

Same goes for clothing that can accomodate wide shoulders. Apparently all clothing manufacturers think if you have wide shoulders you must have large breasts

I got a chuckle out of this for the opposite reason...my shoulders are pretty big and my boobs are pretty damn good sized (if only they were in their former upright position damnit)
but any shirt that fits me in the arms shoulders and bust is HUGE on my waist..
ditto for my hips to waist
I end up with the biggest god damned gap in the back of my jeans

my biggest pet peave is accesorising (spelling?) anything
I suck at it...a lot
Ive never had a purse I dont match earings to shoes/belts/ bracelets
I'm just bad at it

I shave my bikini area, I talk about people behind their backs because they deserve it and I wear flip flops all summer long :)

I haven't worn panties in over 10 years because I hate the word and they make me feel fat. When I wear them with jeans I feel like I am wearing a big diaper (even with bikini briefs, and I think thongs should be outlawed). I love pink.... but only love pink as an adult, teenager... no way. I tried waxing my eyebrows once and it was a total disaster... (back to the shaving)... kind of a fenatic...I hate body hair.... so all of it goes...ALL of it. I should just full body laser myself.

I don't own a pair of heels, I actually bought some a week ago and then returned them today. And I hate lipstick. I wish my boobs were bigger.... because I'm so tall and wide framed they are so pathetic and lost :(

Top Bottom