Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female emotional issues on PED’s

WHllct18

[FONT=&quot]I notice when I am on PED’s I get more emotional about things[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my boyfriend likes to play jokes on me and I used to think it was fun and cute, but now I get very upset by it and have to leave the room and cry on my own. The next day I am better. Is this from steroids and is it normal? [/FONT]

a

Yes steroids can most certainly cause emotional issues for some people. You are messing with your hormones when you take them. I would suggest you look into something non hormonal like SARMS. Keep in mind that when you stop taking steroids you could continue to be emotional bc your body will have to adjust again. List your goals and I’m sure the guys will put together a perfect SARMS stack that will help you reach your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

[FONT=&quot]I notice when I am on PED’s I get more emotional about things[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my boyfriend likes to play jokes on me and I used to think it was fun and cute, but now I get very upset by it and have to leave the room and cry on my own. The next day I am better. Is this from steroids and is it normal? [/FONT]

a

females already emotional
steroids will make you more emotional

maybe lower your dose a bit

Top Bottom