Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise to lift your butt

stefhany@

I have two kids 3 and 6, and I don't really have the time to go to the gym , I'm not over weight but after I had my last baby my butt started hanging and I was wondering what would the best home exercise routine to lift it up.

I understand being busy but no home workout or home gym can even close to compare to the quality of workout you can get at the gym. Most gyms have day care service. Are you a single mom? You could wait until your husband gets home from work and then head to the gym.

Cutesy exercises like glute kick backs, walking lunges etc have their place but nothing will ever replace the squat when it comes to overall leg development and size.

Master the squat and I PROMISE you will get the glute and leg development you are looking for.

Not a smith machine squat, not a hack squat, not a front squat, a real squat where the bar is resting on your traps.

After squatting, then do some straight leg deadlifts, walking lunges, glute kick backs, bench step ups etc.

When you are stuck at home it would be best to do some type of squats whether they be body weight or you find a way to use some weight. Try loading up a backpack with some rocks or something heavy. That will give it some weight.

Top Bottom