Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

Ok I did some research ... sounds good.
found this info on a web page. do you agere with the dosage? how long until I feel a difference? does anyone use L-Tyrosinethis on this board? what kind of difference do you notice?
what does it cost (ball park)

thanks to all who replied...

the following is from a website...

L-Tyrosine is used to treat conditions including depression or mood disorder, poor coping ability, fatigue, low sex drive, low metabolism, and drug abuse (when combined with Tryptophan). It can also improve endurance under stress and is effective as an appetite suppressant. When taken properly, L-Tyrosine can assist a sluggish thyroid and aid the dieter in losing excess, unwanted pounds.

The suggested dosage for healthy adults ranges from 500 to 1500 mg per day.

I also took ephedrine to give me a boost when I worked out and I can only give my opinion but, there really is nothing else that is going to give you that same kind of energy. There are other things but that ephedra really has a distinct feeling. I have tried xenadrine, lipo6 liqiud caps, gugglabolics trimspa
and so on and nothing matches. I would take the strong coffee advice or try the caffine pills. I think next I am going to try HOTROX or xenadine NRG. By the time I am done I will be able to write a book on all the fatburners.
GOOD LUCK

Top Bottom