Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I do pushups everyday?

AngMc

Hi everyone

I have been lurking here for a while. I really appreciate all of your training and diet know-how. Some day I'm going to put it all to use. :)

I'm wondering if I can do push-ups daily or if they should be treated as resistance training and should only be done on chest days. I don't go to the gym right now, am writing papers for school, so how often can I do push-ups?

Thanks again.....Ang

I am a guy

but some of the best upper bodies have seen both male and female had their starts with daily pushuips :)

I don't see a problem with it. Pushups (along with Pullups) are one exercise that you can't get better at unless you do them regularly. If that is all you have time for, then do them everyday! :) I bet you also have time to throw some lunges in there too....

i think pull ups, and even sqauts would be a bit brutal to do all the time

the pushups and some cardio should be enough for the extra boost

Thanks again. I was able to do 4 normal, no knees, pushups today. How pathetic. I didn't realize I was this weak. It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to get stronger.....Ang

Top Bottom