Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

build muscle

jarald

hi im jarald ...and iam 27, iam currently researching for my girlfriend who wishes to do a cycle. she is thin and wants to build some quality muscle.she has been training for 2 yrs now. her primary objective was to loose the fat in her legs and belly. once she lost all the fat she became too skinny and now she wants to build some muscle especially in her legs.she is very dissappointed with her body right now. she says she could shape up her body if she is able to build some muscle on her legs and shoulders.her diet is clean(high protein, moderate carbs). therefore i am planning to consult with a personal trainer. To all those ladies who have used aas,......... i just wanted to know

1.how much of lbm have you gained out of an 8-12 week bulking cycle with anavar? will anavar increase vascularity? she doesnt like to be vascular. and i dont like to see veins popping out..

2.and also have you retained your gains out of those cycles. i mean do you still have those muscles or did you loose it? i know you might have shed the water weight....but wat abt the muscle tissue...? do you still have it in your body? I MEAN IF U ARE DOING A CYCLE ONLY TO LOOSE THOSE GAINS....THEN I THINK ITS USELESS. (ASSUMING YOU HAVE A GOOD DIET AND TRAINING)

sorry to dissapoint you but drugs are not the answer
first of all this is a lifestyle you're either in it or your not.
first thing she needs to do is get her diet in check

i frown on personal trainers because very few know their stuff!
here is her starting point

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

Each meal should have some protein and carbs
for example
Meal one

Chicken Breast
Corn
Sweet yam 1/2 slice
Apple

All carb portions should be the size of a tennis ball

after 5 pm all carbs should be simple carbs
You can supplement this with almonds or mixed nuts ,they are calorie dense and contain omega 3 fatty acids (the good kind) and micro nutrients\do this between mreals a handfull at least twice daily.

morning fasted cardio is a good way to shape up and burn fat,after that your bodys demand or nutrients is at its highest ,down a hi calorie hi protein shake afterwards.
remember after the day goes on your biggest meal should be in the am and after 4-5 pm start going light on the meals esp simple carbs, but be sure to get lots of protein ,you can't grow without protein.

If you need more guidence please pm me.and welcome to the site

RADAR

Hey J,

Everything Radar says is right.

Have your girl look at some of the regular threads here, start her own w a little intro and post up her stats. I KNOW these girls will help!

Best of luck!

Agreed with both posts above.
If your gf wants to achieve certain goals her best bet would be to join the ladies forum and start a journal. In it she should post her goals and then list what she eats each day along with her routine as them gym. This will allow the ladies in here to help her tweak either her meal plan or routine in ways that will save her time and help her achieve her goals earlier.
In doing so she will also build a support system with the other ladies on the site. This is big because women experience different emotional issues while going for goals than guys do. It will keep her motivated and moving in the right direction.
Either way, best of luck to her!

I gifted you a free 7 day free plat membership so you could take full advantage of the site!

Top Bottom