Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

O.k. I know you have the new excitement of dating someone and I don't want to be the devil in this equation but I'm looking out for you on this one.... It's great to be happy.... but you have to be happy with who you are and where you are. I'm just suggesting a friendly look at keeping things slow and not rushing this. Nothing wrong with being happy and in a relationship especially after everything that's been going on recently I know it's a nice escape and something to look forward too.... All I would say is stop for a minute and ask yourself "am I happy with me and what I am doing?" From my own experience nothing good ever comes from being happy with life by just being in a relationship and being happy through another person. While you are dating him, keep an eye on yourself and find ways to enhance your own happiness outside of him.
Good luck on the house stuff also!

Treil, I agree with absolutely everything you just said! :bigkiss:

For the first time in 4 years, I'm finally happy and comfortable with myself and maybe that shows to people. Actually, I know it does because I've been told that on numerous occasions the last 6 months or so.

Don't worry, I'm taking good care of myself. I'm just out of whack with working night shifts for the first time in over a month and adjusting to hotel living. Fortunately, my clean eating habits are still there. They have to be, since I am really shooting for a competition within the next year. Trust me, nobody is going to stand in the way of that. Having said that, I'm gonna hit the gym and blast my legs for an hour. I'll be back to logging in the morning, if my dial-up lets me on... :evil:

From what I see in those tiny pictures, you carry your weight very well!! And i'm sure you look even better now that you have dropped almost or about 10 pounds. Congratulations!

Thanks RR! :) I tend to carry everything in my butt and thighs. I need to drop a significant amount of body fat in order for it to start coming off. But, without HIIT training regularly it'll take a while. Hopefully come summer I'll be closer to where I want to be.

I just don't like the idea of dropping that much weight. I'm a stickler for doing it right and I don't want to give up any muscle. I'll get my bf tested in the next month or so to see where I stand.

Ahhhhh, new *ahem* love....so intoxicating!!!! Follow your gut instinct and I wish you much happiness! I'm sure mom will love ya'! :)

Originally Posted by treilin
How did the meet go?

Beat me to it ...

Ha - you girls crack me up! The meet went very well and was very comfortable. His mom ran a fitness center and teaches cardio classes, including kickboxing (my favorite). So we had a lot to talk about with my goals and fitness/diet lifestyle, etc... It just seemed so normal and she didn't think I was a nut. Phew!! :dance2:

Wednesday, Feb 22nd

10:20 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 1: 10:30 am

1/2 c egg beaters
2 tky sausage patties (Cracker Barrel ran out of oatmeal :evil: )
2 slices whole wheat toast
17 oz water

12:35 pm: 1 Glucorell-R

2 sesapure
2 T-Rex
1 apple
2 T natty PB

Workout: Abs and Back

Hanging Leg Raises: 3 of 10
Oblique Crunch on Hyper Bench: 3 of 10 w/ 30lb DB
Decline Sit-up: 1 of 10, 2 of 10@10lbs

Underhanded Pull-up: 1 set of 4
Seated Row: 1 of 8@50, 2 of 8@60, 1 of 8@70 (6 TUT)
Narrow Grip PD: 3 of 8@60, 1 of 8@70 (6 TUT)
Pullovers: 1 of 10@25, 2 of 10@30 (6 TUT)
Reverse Pec Dec Flye: 1 of 10@40, 2 of 8@50 (6 TUT)

17 oz water

Ugh, I'm so sore. Forgot how Shadow's program kicks my a$$. I love it!! ;)

Fortunately, nobody was in there checking out my butt today like yesterday. Why do guys think that's okay to do??!! He couldn't have gotten any more obvious unless he stuck his head up there. :evil:

PWO Protein drink w/ 1 scoop gatorade, 1 scoop vanilla whey

buffalogal said:
Ha - you girls crack me up! The meet went very well and was very comfortable. His mom ran a fitness center and teaches cardio classes, including kickboxing (my favorite). So we had a lot to talk about with my goals and fitness/diet lifestyle, etc... It just seemed so normal and she didn't think I was a nut. Phew!! :dance2:

That is awesome, BG! You go, girl :garza: So will you be taking cardio classes at the fitness center now? I love kickboxing too! It's a great stress reliever.

Wednesday, Feb 22nd

1/2 c egg beaters
2 tky sausage patties (Cracker Barrel ran out of oatmeal )
17 oz water

2 sesapure
2 T-Rex
1 apple
2 T natty PB

17 oz water

Ugh, I'm so sore. Forgot how Shadow's program kicks my a$$. I love it!!

Fortunately, nobody was in there checking out my butt today like yesterday. Why do guys think that's okay to do??!! He couldn't have gotten any more obvious unless he stuck his head up there.

Meal 3: 4:30 pm

2 sesapure
2 T-Rex
7 oz grilled tilapia
1 c mashed cauliflower
1 c steamed broccoli
1 liter water

Wednesday, Feb 22nd

1/2 c egg beaters
2 tky sausage patties (Cracker Barrel ran out of oatmeal )
17 oz water

2 sesapure
2 T-Rex
1 apple
2 T natty PB

17 oz water

Ugh, I'm so sore. Forgot how Shadow's program kicks my a$$. I love it!!

Fortunately, nobody was in there checking out my butt today like yesterday. Why do guys think that's okay to do??!! He couldn't have gotten any more obvious unless he stuck his head up there.

Meal 3: 4:30 pm

2 sesapure
2 T-Rex
7 oz grilled tilapia
1 c mashed cauliflower
1 c steamed broccoli
1 liter water

7 pm: 17 oz water

Meal 4: ~8:30 pm

1/2 c oatmeal
1 scoop whey
1 light n fit yogurt
17 oz water

Prelim Totals: 1434 cals (37% protein, 32% carbs, 31% fat)

Top Bottom