Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavr Fake or Real????

nsashbl01 said:
If that's your average diet, save the drugs. You'll get way more out of a cleaner diet than you will from var and clen. When your getting your macro's that you need and then hit a wall, consider drugs.

Don't try to sprint when you can barely jog. Stick around, these women will help you......
ANYONE... EVER.... considering using short cuts should read this & really take it seriously. DIET is key, I dont care what you try to shove in your mouth or stick elsewhere.

needsize said:
the old syrus stuff was in the cool glass bottles, all the new stuff is in the plastic ones, but they are definitely legit

I assume you didnt see her pics??

..AND she was told that the label onthe bottle is "wrong" as in wrong mg

The Shadow said:
I assume you didnt see her pics??

..AND she was told that the label onthe bottle is "wrong" as in wrong mg

you mean the pic I quoted in my response, if so, they are real. I had a few bottles of the same ones here a few months back, and they are definitely 10mg. Anyone that knows me knows that myself the the guy behind syrus dont like each other, but I see enough of their stuff to know its decent, and when its legit..unless there was a pic I missed

fitness4life said:
Well, I probably wouldn't have gone this route if I found this site sooner!!! But I will keep going with the anavar and clen, and clean up my diet a bit...see what I get from this. Hard to keep a clean diet with the hours I work, i'm lucky i'm still hitting the gym!!

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place. The ladies here are a wealth of information and experience.

I only have a couple of comments. First, is there any way you could hold off on the var and clen? I am sure you would be amazed at the strength gains with tweaking your diet and workout. Check out some of the Elite training forums. Mega information in there. Maybe you could post up your typical week of workouts for someone to comment/make suggestions.

As for keeping a clean diet, if you really want it, you can do it. It takes making a plan and then working the plan. It is only when we make excuses for ourselves that the possible becomes impossible.

Good luck with your goals!
:)

needsize said:
you mean the pic I quoted in my response, if so, they are real. I had a few bottles of the same ones here a few months back, and they are definitely 10mg. Anyone that knows me knows that myself the the guy behind syrus dont like each other, but I see enough of their stuff to know its decent, and when its legit..unless there was a pic I missed

When I got the Anavar, buddy told me that the label was wrong, not 10 mg but only 5mg!!! Where in Canada are you?

needsize said:

hers are a different shape(round vs hex) and I dont think they have the 10 stamped into them

The Shadow said:
hers are a different shape(round vs hex) and I dont think they have the 10 stamped into them
No he is saying that they have changed the look and the bottles and pills. I pmed him as I knew he had scene some recently I got my winny few months back. The labling looked like the labling on my clen so I was kinda confused turns out they have changed the packaging as well as there pill press. Those are infact legit 10mg var. I can pm a few more Canadians I know to check but I trust NS when he says it is looks legit.

fitness4life Hard to keep a clean diet with the hours I work said:
Seriously, I know that I can be bitchy, but I really am helpful too. :)

Here is my 2 cents .....

That is a cop out. You are only setting yourself for failure by making excuses.

Now, I don't know your "schedule", but ANYONE can make time to eat clean. You just have to do that - MAKE TIME.

People here have fulltime jobs, go to school, have kids, etc etc - and they MAKE THE TIME to eat clean.

if you have time to eat - you have time to eat clean. ANd you need to make the time to eat and eat clean.

Take one day (Sunday usually works best) and make your food for the week. Cook all your meat and store it in the fridge. Bring food in tupperwear to work/school/whatever. Buy a insulated lunch bag and some ice thingies - cart it around with you. Eat canned green beans - you can eat them form the can - no need to cook, refrigerate, etc. Put baby carrots in a bag and carry them in your purse. You can buy packets of tuna that you can store in a purse or bag.

Eating clean is easy - if you put the time into it.

Top Bottom