Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and urea levels

lucyshot

hello guys I have a question , I started an anavar cycle at 10mg per day, I'm about to finish my 4th week, I can tell my strength has increased and feel some hardness but my lst blood test shows my urea levels went up, I was wondering if anavar causes it , or I might have other medical condition, thank you.

That means that there is something wrong with your kidneys. I have to say that anavar should not cause any problems with the kidneys. It is definitely liver toxic, but it is not known for being harmful for the kidneys, but this is well possible. Try using N2Guard - it has lots of ingredients that help improve kidney health. This may not solve the problem, but will definitely alleviate your problems.

High urea levels are usually due to an excessive protein intake. [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Urea nitrogen is a [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]normal waste product in your blood that comes from the breakdown of protein from the foods you eat and from your body metabolism.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]How much protein are you eating? There is no need to consume more then 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight for any reason. [/FONT]

Great call out by Muskate that this could be diet related. Try that first and if you still have issues either lower the dose or just drop the var. SARMs are a great option for women.

Top Bottom