Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar or clen for female?

suzien

I know many of you don’t believe in oral cycles but I don’t want to inject as a female. I am looking to get an advantage and push myself more. I am currently 36 years old and have been serious about the gym for 5 years even during the pandemic. Body fat is under 20%. can I run anavar oxandrolone and clenbuterol together or solo, which is better?

I like anavar and clen for females but low dose, 2.5mgs anavar and clen maybe 10mcg with cardazol 2 caps stacked.

I know many of you don’t believe in oral cycles but I don’t want to inject as a female. I am looking to get an advantage and push myself more. I am currently 36 years old and have been serious about the gym for 5 years even during the pandemic. Body fat is under 20%. can I run anavar oxandrolone and clenbuterol together or solo, which is better?

sister use cardarine in there instead of clen

For a $5 prize tell me how many

I assume you are looking to cut fat based on your choices. I would much rather see you go with N2Slin and Cardarine. Much less in the way of side effects but still great results.

Top Bottom