Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week challenge-week 1 check in...

I'd like to be in but I'm not sure of what strength and/or size gains would be realistic for 6 weeks. I dont have any interest in losing bf. My goals are to add size to my arms, delts, pecs, and upper back. I've made a lot of rapid newbie gains in strength over the last 7 months but the curve has flattened out a lot now.

Anyone have any suggestions for realistic goals and how I might measure them, i.e. size, strength, or LBM? Maybe .5 inches on my arms, or 10% increase in 1RM on upper body exercises? Some guidence please :confused: :( :confused:

I'm still in...

anya - I don't know your level of experience, but you might want to consider strength gains rather than size gains for such a short period of time.

How's everyone holding up? Did you make it through your first weekend on the challenge? I did great on Saturday, but Sunday I didn't eat as well as I wanted to. Oh well, it was my choice...

I had a really great workout both Friday and Saturday. Sunday is our day off. :D

Takiniteasy,

No problem. Still glad to have you!!!

Top Bottom