Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your gym membership cost?

roy2

$40/month (Alumni-rate at the university rec center.)

Features:

-Free weights, squat racks, an olympic lifting area (very cool), cardio machines, etc.
-Olympic swimming pool (that I never use), basketball/racquet ball courts (never use these either).
-Soda and candybar machines.
-Various health/exercise group courses (I'll pass on these too).
-A guy who's in everyday that asks for spots on every lift he does, which are innumberable.

Population:

Primarily college students, teachers, young professionals.

Improvements?

-Pretty much constant overcrowding can make getting open racks a pain in the ass, unless you time your workouts appropriately.
-I'd love some boxing equipment.

40$ canadian.

not quite as many features as your gym, I would really like a smith machine.. -.- .

it has chalk, which I always think is a big perk, and TV's on the treadmills are a nice touch, only two benches though, same kind of problem with over crowding, all in all not a bad place.

When I was going to a boxing/mma gym it was $60 a month, but they had a bunch of different classes and a full gym and it was really nice.
The place I am at now is $30, it has a lot of equipment, some stuff is older, but is has to floors of stuff, pretty good, never have two wait to use anything.

Last edited:
Mine only cost me 25 dollars a month, and all I have to do is to be there before 3pm or so. I have the early bird special, they let me stay after 3 and I talked to them about it.

At the time I go, the Population is Old People, and Stay at home moms. Sometimes younger guys come in there, who have 2nd shift jobs like me or have early 1st shift jobs at a local, small factory here. No one uses the Squat Rack, which is good I spend most of my time there. 20 or so minutes for Squats and my GP Rows, and then I use the Bench, which they have 3 of. I don't like the other two at all because how screwed up they are.

Dumb Bells go up to 125lb's, which I look forward to somehow using them one day, other then staring at them and saying "Damn." Plus they always play Siruis Radio now which is good, before they were playing Car Wash and other stuff from that Era, if it wasn't that it was Gospel. The high school kid that works there would change the CD when he got there most days which was good.

365 for the year or so. I can't deal with the monthly shit, way better for me to get it out of the way or I end up forgetting to factor it into the budget.

$99 per year cash renewals for life. Allowed to use all 5 Gold's gyms in Vegas, plus free travel passes to any other Gold's in America.

20 bucks a month for me and my wife.....tanning for both of us.can bring a friend at any time for free and can use any planet fitness in the world.

Top Bottom