Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the biggest one can get naturally??

The guy in the pics above is so obviously using it's amazing. More people here talking and still don't know anything.

Non-users so want to believe that a certain look or strength level, or whatever, is acheivable clean that they will often believe complete horseshit, that any user in the world knows to be false.

When I was young and dumb I argued to my father that Arnold had never taken steroids. I refused to beleive my hero would do something like that. Also I knew I would never use them, and I knew that I would look like Arnold if I just worked out really hard. I knew this because Joe Weider told me all this. I ate it up, hook, line and sinker.

Incidentally I was 14 years old at the time. And I was dumb to believe it then. Anyone older than that who thinks any serious bodybuilder anywhere is clean is someone who I would love to sell a timeshare on the moon to.

Don't get hung up on who is clean and who is not. You will never know if a person who tells you they are clean is or not. And what the Hell does clean mean? Passed the test? Lots of stuff that makes you big and strong, and freaky do not show up on tests. HGH, Clen, Insulin. None of these can be tested for. Think none of your clean heroes know about that little secret?

Oral steroids get out of your system very quickly. A birth control pill will put your test/epitest ratio back into compliance even if you are currently taking testosterone. Try and better yourself. If you choose to use drugs to aid in that attempt, be careful and find out as much as you can before diving in. If you choose to be clean, don't whine about it when people who are willing to do more get more results.

B.

I think that the Jean Paul Guilleme look is achievable naturally with decent genetics and 8-10 years of dedicated training.

That doesn't mean he didn't juice or something, but he doesn't look unreal.

If you look at him he is not super ripped or freaky big but somewhere in between and got a some meat and nice shape all over his body (except the the high calve insertions wich seems to be a black thing, at least the people that originated from eastern africa, the flatlands, savannes, running for predators was required, west africa had more rainforests and climbing trees/hills etc gave birth to more meaty calves)

Anyway telltale signs of serious juicing (and training offcoarse) is usually when the delts start to explode in size and also these once modest guys come in the gym, talk to load and act like they own the place...

Vortexx,

God bless you, I know you want to believe that such and such shape, size, etc. . . is acheivable without juice, but that dude in the pics was built in a lab my friend.

No serious bodybuilder is clean. Thazzit.

B.

God bless you, I know you want to believe that such and such shape, size, etc. . . is acheivable without juice, but that dude in the pics was built in a lab my friend

Thank Christ. Someone here who knows something.

JPG is a natural!

If you were to see these pro shows in person you would know that - he doesn't have that huge peice of carcass look about him.
Hell every bodybuilding writer etc acknowledges that much.

That's what's wrong with bodybuilding now, if your crap then your natural, and if you half good no one believes your natural!

INSANE - you can't win!

FUBAR

CoolCol

I agree he does not look like Paul Dillet, Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, etc. . . but you do not have to be 300 lbs to be beyond what is capable of naturally.

It would absolutely shock you what a true IFBB pro does on a weekly basis to look that way. I have an actual weekly list of what one of them does, I will try and drag it up and post it on here. But just because you are not taking 10 to 20 different drugs per week, like many pros are doing, you are still not clean if you are using at all.

I am not advocating drug use. I am not trying to discourage anyone either, I am just trying to pass on information that I wish I had when I was younger. If you want to believe you are going to look like Arnold, or Jean Paul, or Franco Columbo, or any pro whose name you would recognize without juice, and often tons of it, you are deluding yourself. I know this. I was deluded for years.

Most can never achieve anywhere near those levels regardless of what they take and how they train. I am not trying to argue with anyone, but the use of performance enhancing drugs is far far more prevelant than many on this board choose to beleive.

B.

benchmonster said:
CoolCol

I agree he does not look like Paul Dillet, Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, etc. . . but you do not have to be 300 lbs to be beyond what is capable of naturally.

It would absolutely shock you what a true IFBB pro does on a weekly basis to look that way. I have an actual weekly list of what one of them does, I will try and drag it up and post it on here. But just because you are not taking 10 to 20 different drugs per week, like many pros are doing, you are still not clean if you are using at all.

I am not advocating drug use. I am not trying to discourage anyone either, I am just trying to pass on information that I wish I had when I was younger. If you want to believe you are going to look like Arnold, or Jean Paul, or Franco Columbo, or any pro whose name you would recognize without juice, and often tons of it, you are deluding yourself. I know this. I was deluded for years.

Most can never achieve anywhere near those levels regardless of what they take and how they train. I am not trying to argue with anyone, but the use of performance enhancing drugs is far far more prevelant than many on this board choose to beleive.

B.

Hey, you just have a bad attitude. There´s some people here who have doubled their body weight to over 300 pounds naturally through nothing more than blood, sweat and protein shakes. HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Top Bottom