Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all know from the training board the Scotsman knows his shit...

Believe it or not, you might find it fun.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Code, you mean I have to hang out with her family??? You guys do that with your girlfriends?

I've only dated one girl since high school who's mother I actually met, and I only talked to her on the phone (this part is not a joke), but I guess it could be fun.

The girls whom I have dated parents were afraid of me and didn't talk much. It is pretty universal that people I meet are afraid of me, oh well I kind of prefer it that way.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Hey Scotsman...

Do you by chance know a guy from Mahaney's that competes in the Highland games? He is about 6'4", dark hair has to be pushing 280 or more though I haven't seen him in over a year. I think his name is Matt.

Mountain Muscle said:
Hey Scotsman...

Do you by chance know a guy from Mahaney's that competes in the Highland games? He is about 6'4", dark hair has to be pushing 280 or more though I haven't seen him in over a year. I think his name is Matt.

Matt Campbell? If so I know who he is.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Mountain Muscle said:
That's him, is he still competing? That is who I thought you were and PM'd you about the gym where you work out.

I think it was four years ago he was the world champion. He was competing last year as far as I know I didn't make it to any comps so I don't really know.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom