Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triathlon training and ???cycle

bobdudeman

Starting to train for triathlons again this year after a little (actually a lot) of time off, and was looking for some thoughts on a cycle to run after I get myself back in line w/diet,training ect. I ran sust @ 500ew 10 wks last year with dbol 30ed w1-4. I kept it easy to see how my body reacted. The cycle went well. What I am wondering is this... Since triathlons are about strenght and mostly endurance, is there a cycle anyone could suggest to run that will strengthen me, wich will add to my endurance, without trying to do a bulking cycle? I understand the point of bulking and cutting, but is there a way around the bulking but still gain quality lean muscle? Is this a retarded question? Stats are still the same

32yo
bf 12-15? Guestimate of a little beer belly (not gut)

I jog a lot like to lift and ride a shitload. Id like to get a jump on this season.

I have good luck with low dosage test and deca for endurance training. It gives a slight edge but nothing dramatic.

Maybe 400mg/week of test-E and 300mg/week of deca. If that dosage bulks you up too much you may have to back it down.

Close friend of mine used Anavar @ 40mg/ed to excel in his sport. Not saying that it'll be that way for you, but that's how things went down for him. Good luck.

Test-e deca and var? I dont mint a few pounds extra, What are the bennies of this and what kind of cycle breakdown am I looking at? Remember, Im only usad tu sust and dbol. Never ran any other cycle. Thanks

When it comes to completing a full triathlon, mental focus becomes a BIG issue. I imagine that halotestin would help in that area, and it won't hurt your endurance either.

SlimJim300 said:
When it comes to completing a full triathlon, mental focus becomes a BIG issue. I imagine that halotestin would help in that area, and it won't hurt your endurance either.
What is halotestin?

Halotestin is very toxic - stay away.

Best bet for endurance training would be:

weeks 1 - 12 - Test (500mg /week)
weeks 1 - 12 - EQ (500mg / week)
weeks 1 - 4 - Anavar 50mg daily
weeks 9 - 12 - Winnie 50mg daily
weeks 1 - 12 - Arimidex .25 - .50 daily
weeks 13 & 14 - Clomid 200mg, 150mg, 100mg then 50mg daily
keep Nolvadex on hand in case you sense any gyno symptoms

Supplement daily with Multivitamin, BCAA, Glutamine, Glucosamine/Chondroiten, Omega 3-6-9 EFA capsules and 2 - 3 protein shakes.

1392477 said:
Halotestin is very toxic - stay away.

Best bet for endurance training would be:

weeks 1 - 12 - Test (500mg /week)
weeks 1 - 12 - EQ (500mg / week)
weeks 1 - 4 - Anavar 50mg daily
weeks 9 - 12 - Winnie 50mg daily
weeks 1 - 12 - Arimidex .25 - .50 daily
weeks 13 & 14 - Clomid 200mg, 150mg, 100mg then 50mg daily
keep Nolvadex on hand in case you sense any gyno symptoms

Supplement daily with Multivitamin, BCAA, Glutamine, Glucosamine/Chondroiten, Omega 3-6-9 EFA capsules and 2 - 3 protein shakes.
Thanks for the input. kyerway

Top Bottom