Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to improve CNS recovery?

Crazy03

Do you guys think there is any way to improve CNS recovery, like taking any specific vitamins and minerals or supplements? Thanks

Cut down on deadlifts, take less sets to failure, sleep more, eat more

Adaptogens - Siberian ginseng, Oriental ginseng, echinacea, goldenseal...

Nerve system specific - oats, skullcap, St. John's wort, lobelia...

CNS recovery?? There are mixed views if this even exists.

The best thing to do is take an active layoff of a week or two.

Instead of heavy training, relax and include some light workouts such as soccer, swimming, walking or etc.

I wish you luck.

to improve your CNS recovery, that is your CNS isn't working optimally likely due to type A or B overtraining.... yada yada... There are a whole host of things you can do.

Steroids aside, the most aggressive and effective measures are active forms of restoration, but the primary thing i learned from Sports Restoration and Massage is that the application of these measures is terribly complicated.

On another note, being relaxed and in a tranquil state of mind, i.e. managing your emotions, will prevent unnecessary drain.

casualbb said:

Louden, no offense but your opinion does not constitue "mixed reviews."

CBB,

When I say mixed views, I am referring to people who believe there is the ability to overtrain the CNS and those who don't believe overtraining the CNS is possible.

It's not worth arguing about this, but let me go on record saying that the CNS is one link in the chain that is susceptible to overtraining and fatigue.

Top Bottom