Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm S4 Journal

Thanks for the update!

I guess approx 75mg is the cutoff before vision probs start. I would be careful, other bro's have said that the vision probs START GRADUAL but then increase RAPIDLY and are sudden onset where it becomes almost impossible to see at night. I am still considering S 4 but if the results are not great i.e worth the risk I may pass and go with my other plan: peptides + Deramacrine and some other OTC stuff and really watch my diet & training. Needto & Nelson are planning on releasing a new bridge / pct product so that may be another option.

S

I think s4 definitely has its place. I think the results are very dependent on diet, training etc as it's an androgen modulator and doesn't work through as many pathways as aas does. I guess depends on your goals etc. I hope I didn't give the wrong impression with my posts. I fully own that I haven't had my diet on point lately. I've really given s4 the worst conditions to work in and it's still given some actual results. To me that says it's valuable, but I'll have to give it more proper testing during pct and see how that goes.

All the best,

Jacob

Oh and I've heard vision problems from other from lower doses than 75 mg oddly enough. Time away from it seems to do the trick though. Clears up fine from what I've heard.

So, I'm getting into my 4th week (second week at 75 mg ed). I'm splitting the doses up into two. I've corrected my diet these last three days and as silly as it may sound I can see a difference already- possibly just less bloating due to a bit less protein overkill and far less fat in the diet. Anyhow, the only reason I'm updating this is to say that even though I've been stressed out and my calories are in the deficit and ketogenic, I handled some good weight (for me) on my workout today. I usually don't do barbell curls, have been sticking to dumbells for months. Usually 95 lbs for good form is about all I can muster with barbell (sure I can cheat 135+, but anyone can with enough momentum, ha!). Today I decided to bump it up to 115 out of the blue to see how I handled it, not perfect form but 8 pretty good reps. It went much easier than I expected. I noticed the same thing with bodyweight dips, seemed a bit easier this time.

I haven't made a not of strength gains with s4. So, noticing that today (again, while dieting and no carbs) was a pleasant surprise.

p.s. I feel silly posting my paultry curling poundage... So to balance that out I'll defend my strength and say I'm not so strong on curling, but pulling/back movements are where I can move some good weight- at least for my size. I can do 150+ lb dumbell rows with good form (down to the ground and up to my side- and I'm 6'2") for 6-10 reps depending on my energy levels. So, yeah. lol. I'm no beast, but I try.

I don't think I would ever mess with this stuff unless the vision problem with S4 is over stated. I mean it would be really scary if you permanently screwed up your eye sight.

Well, since I haven't had much if any real problem with vision, I'm not gonna worry. Last week I thought it was getting a bit longer of a transition from out in the sun to a dark room. But, that went away after taking sat and sun off. If it clears that quick I'm not that worried about it. Maybe I should be, I don't know.

So,

By taking the weekend off the vision problems were less? This could be important, possibly 5 days on, 2 off, staying at or below 75mg/ day with good diet and training may be the way to go.

Keep up the journal, it is a great resource!

S

Shit, I just wrote for 15-20 minutes and then the site/internet lost my post... sheesh. Just wanted to say about to start week 5. Sex drive is good, balls full size (sorry if too much info...) and orgasms are a bit better and last longer- though I haven't heard anyone else talk about this. Got some comments on my arms looking good (my arms suck, so I appreciated that comment!). Overall liking my results. Subtle but still recomping nicely.

Oh yeah, and you are right about the eyes Supreme. No problems to speak of at all at this point. I always take the two days off. I can tell a difference at the end of the week going from bright to dark, but no problems with night driving etc. Wouldn't really notice unless I was really paying attention.

Ok, I'm on my final week of this. I've stayed at 75 mg per day taking weekends off. Still no vision problems, just a slight difference still going from sunshine to dark- more than before I mean. And, that always clears after the two days off. There might not be much more to report as at the end of this week I begin my aas. During this whole time of using s4 I was not on any other hormone or anything- other than dhea at the beginning.

After adjusting my diet down initially by 500 calories I began to lose fat again (duh, right?). I have now adjusted calories down a bit further. But, my weight is staying the same (as when I began the s4) as I lose fat. This is what I've heard from others. And, again, like others, if I was comparing this to an aas cycle I might be underwhelmed. But, if I'm honest with myself, I gotta say I look good. I've definitely recomped as my waist is down and muscles look good and relatively full (again, not dbol/holding water full, but better than they should for low carbs!). In all honesty my training has been ok, but not what I'd call great. I've done every workout, pushed myself in the muggy summer heat as best I can, but it's not been my best training period. This is due to personal/work factors more than anything else. But, I gotta say I still look good! lol.

My waist has gone from 35.5" to 34" (which means about a 7.5 lb fat loss for me) and my weight has stayed basically nearly the same (if fluctuates between 203 and 210 depending on morning, night, high carb day etc.- anyhow pretty close to the same as when I began s4). Again, I know I'm not being scientific or anything. But, based on my measurements I'd say I'd lost 7.5 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle over the course of 5 weeks. Not bad all things considered. \

I believe that a person could gain muscle and overall mass using s4, but my guess is that it would be similar to what I gained dieting. Why? Well, it's just a theory. But, s4 is an androgen receptor modulator. That means it "activates" the androgen receptor- tells it to express itself within the muscle itself. While an overall more anabolic environment (through a higher calorie diet) might lend itself to some greater muscle gains, it's not going to work in the same way as steroids -which are more about protein and other nutrient uptake within muscles, i.e. nutrient partitioning.

What I'm saying is that steroids "blow you up" because there is greater blood volume (which is anabolic in itself through nutrient delivery!), greater capacity to store carbs (especially with test and tren imo), and definitely more protein synthesis vs without them. In other words, steroids volumize and saturate the muscle with fluid and nutrients creating a "forced" anabolic environment. I think this is where we see our long term gains with juice use and why the guys who train hard, eat right, and have the best genetics still get the biggest on juice- because it simply "enhances" what you already have and are doing!

SARMS on the other hand are more subtle. They bind to and activate the androgen receptor in muscles giving them the "signal" to uptake nutrients, synthesize protein etc. Basically they give your body a preferential order to send nutrients to muscle by activating the receptor itself, not by overloading said muscle with hormones, blood, fluid and consequently nutrients. So, as long as your protein intake is more than adequate (as mine was throughout) and fat intake high enough to spare said protein, then I think you'll see muscle gains using s4 even when dieting.

Again, that's just my untested theory.

Top Bottom