Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running personal record

N

nclifter6feet6

i dont know how much you guys on the training board are in to cardio or running, in my opinion its essential...but anyways i did 4 miles in 28 minites flat im very happy i hope to get it down to 24 minites before december. i did this today at bodyweight of 238. id be interested in hearing other peoples times

nclifter6feet6 said:
i dont know how much you guys on the training board are in to cardio or running, in my opinion its essential...but anyways i did 4 miles in 28 minites flat im very happy i hope to get it down to 24 minites before december. i did this today at bodyweight of 238. id be interested in hearing other peoples times

Very cool, bro. I just did 2 miles in 12 minutes for the first time... nowhere near a world record... but I was happy with it. (After 2 miles, though, I was spent... wouldn't have come close to your 28 minute time for 4.)

I run with my dog and it was the first time he pooped out before I did.

i did 3 miles for 22 1/2 minutes before, but i was spent too. Now i cant run, because my knee is fucked. I miss it alot :(

my pr in the 5k is 20:43, and I ran a 4 miler last year and got 29:29, my pr in the 800 is 2:33 and in the mile it is 5:43

nclifter6feet6 said:

My 5K pr is 18,25
I´m 1m73 and 69 kg and i train hard
I foud iour time very impressive for your weight - congratulations

can anybody on here run a 7-8 minute mile and bench 400 and squat 600?

my primary interest is powerlifting but I must do some jogging/cardio cuz if I dont my nasty little heart palpatation problem recurs: sorry, but I dont feel sled dragging for 10 minutes a day would be as helpful. the heart just feels healthier while on a jogging program.

rebelflagkisser said:
can anybody on here run a 7-8 minute mile and bench 400 and squat 600?

my primary interest is powerlifting but I must do some jogging/cardio cuz if I dont my nasty little heart palpatation problem recurs: sorry, but I dont feel sled dragging for 10 minutes a day would be as helpful. the heart just feels healthier while on a jogging program.

ANYBODY here who can bench 400 and squat 600 can run a 7-8 minute mile. 8 minutes is a long time for a mile.

If you asked about a 5 minute mile... that would get tough.

really pushing it i can hit 1 mile in 5 and a half minites.

Top Bottom