Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running personal record

running is something that your body doesnt take long to adapt to. u can get faster and faster everyweek easily. ive notice alot more devolpment in my middle quads and calves and hamstrings with running/jogging

i love running!

and it really does help shape your legs. although i go to the track and run sprints...not too fond of long distance.

my record was 27 sec in the 200 in high scool. only happened once. generally i ran it about 30/31. also did triple jump for those track stars out there! that helps tone up the legs as well!!!

i definlty agree ashe. running combined with weight training gives your legs a cut and shapely legs

awesome job on the run, that is one quick pace, especially for your size. i ran alot of track in high school and here are some of my pr's:

40yd - 4.58s
200m - 25.7s
400m - 57.4s (this is easily the most difficult race imo)
800m - 2:12

since high school (5yrs ago) i've gained ~20lbs so i highly doubt that i'm that fast at all but it was a fun time.

i never really attempted any longer distances but those are some impressive times that you've got there.

SofaGeorge said:

ANYBODY here who can bench 400 and squat 600 can run a 7-8 minute mile. 8 minutes is a long time for a mile.

If you asked about a 5 minute mile... that would get tough.

I'll rephrase: can anyone here bench 5 and squat 7 and run 2 miles in 15 minutes?

Optimus B said:

400m - 57.4s (this is easily the most difficult race imo)

u r right! that is by far the most difficult race out there. sprinting the entire time. i hated doing those during practice. i think i died several times....:)

ashe said:

u r right! that is by far the most difficult race out there. sprinting the entire time. i hated doing those during practice. i think i died several times....:)

when i first started doing these (400s), i was so naive as to think that i could just sprint the whole thing and be ok. boy was i wrong! never have i been so sore and nauseous at the same time!!

optimus

Optimus if your 40yd is a 4.59 then why is your 200 in the 25's. I ran a 4.7 and a 23.0 200 and a 49.8 in the 400. I used to run the 400 hurdles in college

Re: optimus

madrid said:
Optimus if your 40yd is a 4.59 then why is your 200 in the 25's. I ran a 4.7 and a 23.0 200 and a 49.8 in the 400. I used to run the 400 hurdles in college

I'm guessing it has to do with my shitty stride length (i'm 5'8") and that my speed will tap out quicker due to increased stride frequency. my endurance is simply not there, even in the "short" races like the 200 and 400.

Top Bottom